Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Calling out Quozzel for avoiding a response, sending Toby...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Calling out Quozzel for avoiding a response, sending Toby...

Jan 31, 2021, 6:00 PM

Quoz: Maybe this will help you......to stay up with the core issues....

***Definition of Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.

***Definition of Civil Unrest: in legal terms, civil unrest or civil disturbance means acts of violence and disorder detrimental to the. public law and order. It includes acts such as riots, acts of violence, insurrections, unlawful. obstructions or assemblages.

I think what you were actually saying is that when the right riots, it's an awful, terrible, unspeakable INSURRECTION.

And when the left riots for months on end, it's just a little bit of justified civil unrest in its most benign form, described by the MSM as peaceful social justice warriors (of course, not mentioning the burning, looting, occasional murders and trying to incarcerate police in their precinct house, etc). Just an advanced block party, eh?

Hey Quoz: How about the left waiting months to even gently call out the rioters last summer, and only after the polls turned on them? True leadership? Or now, when zero Dems are calling out the riots still ongoing in the NW? I guess you're OK with that? Thought so. Try harder. You're way off base and out of touch with reality.

You probably also think Biden knows what to he!! is going on around him?? Half brain dead rings a bell. LMAO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calling you out for posting this on the Football bored. Keep

Jan 31, 2021, 7:06 PM

politics off this one. Thanks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Calling you out for posting this on the Football bored. Keep

Jan 31, 2021, 8:42 PM

This is P & R, not football. :)

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Calling out Quozzel for avoiding a response, sending Toby...

Jan 31, 2021, 8:33 PM

Quo is over there busy slandering and defaming another congress member.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2021, 8:35 PM

I has the confuse.

How can I both slander and defend a Congress member?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2021, 8:39 PM

lol, fixed it.

Jan 31, 2021, 8:41 PM

Still confused.

Who was I slandering and defaming? Last I checked I was dumping on Nancy Pelosi for making a killing buying up Tesla stock.

Are you really defending Nancy Pelosi? Do I have you all wrong?

Jan 31, 2021, 8:44 PM

Marjorie Taylor Green

I mean MSM just straight up said she was planning murders. So I know you will be calling for her head too.

Jan 31, 2021, 9:00 PM

That was Lauren Boebert who that Congressman Cohen blurted was giving "recon tours". Like I said, he'd better be right, or she's going to wreck him in a defamation suit.

Far as I know, nobody's accused Marjorie Green of anything beyond total batsh!t crazy. I mean, she said the California wildfires were caused by a Jewish space laser and that the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were "false flag" operation because, you know, liberals want some excuse to grab guns, and there's some really fascinating video of her confronting survivors to accuse them of being paid actors. Which made her lots of friends. Even her fellow 'pubs like Kelly Loeffler down in Kelly Loeffler have watched the MTG show with growing horror and admitted it's a complete train wreck...and they also know Nancy Pelosi will never, ever actually remove her because they know Nancy's perfectly happy letting her be the new face of crazy for the whole GOP.

But Green's your problem child, boo. She's 1 of 435 representatives. As long as she's not, you know, touring insurrectionists through the halls for future uprisings she's allowed to be as crazy as her voters allow her to be.

Jan 31, 2021, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Calling out Quozzel for avoiding a response, sending Toby... ]

Hey Quoazy, you're avoiding me? Please don't run for cover and cower in the corner like Tobias! Am I smelling a coward? I challenged you...you disappear and, of course, avoid the obvious, right? I see that a lot on the left. Good job, Miura....another fraud exposed......LMAO.

That usually means you don't have any standing against my air-tight post, eh?

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

Jan 31, 2021, 10:38 PM

Miura,

The only thing that causes me to associate the word fear with you is my concern that you may hurt yourself one day with these delusional rants.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic