Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CT 88, Miura, NJdev..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

CT 88, Miura, NJdev..

Dec 27, 2020, 9:04 PM

If Trump sincerely believes the election was stolen from him, would you support his suspension of habeus corpus in order to take military control of the country?

There is a precedent for this as Lincoln did it to "save the republic", at least as he saw it.

I read where many seem to think that Trump will still be in office on Jan 21; I don't see any other way possible for him to be. And if he doesn't do this, do you feel he has broken his oath to defend the country since the election was stolen?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just have one request

Dec 27, 2020, 9:50 PM

Can we at least hold the National Championship before we start the civil war? It would be nice to get one last piece of hardware before General Flynn starts drawing up battle plans.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just have one request

Dec 27, 2020, 10:23 PM

I second that Balm!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not ironically I’d say those are two of our most religious

Dec 27, 2020, 10:31 PM

posters on the board among your list. To listen to the claims Trump makes when he speaks now and still hold a high opinion of him you’d almost have to employ the same standard of judgment on him that you would someone claiming to be a messiah. “Lunatic or Lord” was the header edgy Sunday school teachers would use.

I guess the reason I bring this up so close to Christmas time is that I wonder why someone who professes to have the perfect Messiah is so desperate to find another one that they’ve made one out of Donald Trump

Re: Not ironically I’d say those are two of our most religious

Dec 27, 2020, 10:46 PM

well said.

i've never understood how the christian right can support trump.

pretty hard to rationalize.

Dec 28, 2020, 1:22 PM

All you have to do is look @ the Dems platform then you will know how Trump got our support.

Dec 27, 2020, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Not ironically I’d say those are two of our most religious ]

But also

Dec 27, 2020, 11:15 PM

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1342213460994764805?s=19

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is probably more accurate

Dec 27, 2020, 11:18 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This isn’t about tax policy. If anyone’s been paying

Dec 28, 2020, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Not ironically I’d say those are two of our most religious ]

attention to Trump since 11/3 and is still onboard, this shoe fits.

I personally know multiple people who pretty much worship Trump.

Dec 28, 2020, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Not ironically I’d say those are two of our most religious ]

He is their Facebook profile picture, he is all they post about, they spend their free time on grassroots efforts to help his cause, they spend their energy and effort trying to convert people to supporting Trump, they refuse to say anything bad about him because he is their ideal representation of a president.

You know how often you hear them talk about Jesus? Never. You may not personally worship Trump, but there are millions out there who do.

Grammatical clarification....

Dec 28, 2020, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Not ironically I’d say those are two of our most religious ]

Wouldn’t that be the very definition of “ironically”?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I threw that in there not specifically for people like you.

Dec 28, 2020, 8:29 AM

There’s always that guy that claims something isn’t ironic when it’s claimed to be. And here we are.

Now that’s really ironic,

Dec 28, 2020, 8:36 AM

Taking every single possible stance in a very Trump-seque manner in an anti-Trump post to ensure maximum chances of being correct. Lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now that’s really ironic,

Dec 28, 2020, 8:40 AM

You are contorting the facts.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Not ironically I’d say those are two of our most religious ]

I have seen and presented evidence on this forum which shows massive election and voter fraud. You've seen videos of dem poll workers cheering as republican 'watchers,' are thrown out of the vote counting areas, videos of those same poll workers covering windows with poster board so no one can see what they are doing and you've seen videos of all but four or five dem poll workers being told the vote counting would stop among false reports of main water lines being broken.

You've seen at least five of the major cities shutting down the vote counting then massive dumps of votes for Biden being posted. I know you've seen everything I've posted here because in the threads where I've posted the evidence you responded. I use the term 'you,' in the plural form.

Now you're accusing me of seeking to serve a false god but I am only standing with the truth. I am not the one who is ignoring evidence, testimonies and dismissing professional opinions.

Your desperation is showing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are delusional.***

Dec 28, 2020, 10:06 AM

You are a heathen.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:09 AM

signed

Grandma

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take your “evidence “ to court Sidney. No way you can lose.***

Dec 28, 2020, 10:07 AM [ in reply to You are contorting the facts. ]

None of your “evidence” is credible. Most of it has been proven false,

Dec 28, 2020, 12:55 PM [ in reply to You are contorting the facts. ]

the rest we can assume follows the same pattern. There’s a reason courts threw out the lawsuits. You are a sucker.

Better luck in 2024

Re: CT 88, Miura, NJdev..

Dec 27, 2020, 10:53 PM

By the way, trump will not be in office after Jan 21. Not gonna happen.

All his noise right now is simply for fund raising. He sees lots of suckers still out there. They have sent him $250 million since early November. He's just sucking 'em dry while he can. Its just the transfer of wealth all these far right wingers want to avoid and they are the current victims.

Trump is proposing $2000 stimulus payments because he knows that some of his supporters will send a portion of that money to him. His fund raising will boom if the US gov sends $2000 stimulus checks. You dont really think he is interested in helping desperate Americans in need, right?

Dec 27, 2020, 11:22 PM

I curious to know how it goes directly to him? Is there a campaign, go fund me or something that no ones aware of? Is Biden going to increase the ante and give Americans more?

Uh oh, someone forgot to read the fine print on their donation...***

Dec 28, 2020, 12:57 AM

Dec 28, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: CT 88, Miura, NJdev.. ]

you have been conned.

I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT

Dec 28, 2020, 9:22 AM

measures within his power under the law to ensure that our constitution is defended and protected against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

https://twitter.com/Rob_Noorollah/status/1343264969563860993?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1343264969563860993%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F12%2Fvideo-expert-ramsland-audit-savannah-georgia-shows-tabulation-machines-sending-results-china%2F

Edit for spelling and addition of new evidence of tampering with our election by our best friends the CCP
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

You really will post anything that confirms your beliefs.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:46 AM

Go say this out loud and see if people don't point and laugh: China was using thermostats to spy on tabulation machines to get updated vote totals so they could mumble mumble something fraud.

These are the same people saying Nashville was hit with a ####ing missile to cover up AT&T's Dominion information. That is not a joke or exaggeration.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have read nothing about a missile attack.

Dec 28, 2020, 9:56 AM

No one from the Allied Security Systems, the white hats ex IT experts, has said anything about a missile so your reporting is far more laughable than anything I read.

I didn't fall for the Russian Collusion Hoax for nearly three years so you can shove your conspiracy theories right up your butt as soon as you can get your head out of it.

Re: I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT

Dec 28, 2020, 10:05 AM [ in reply to I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT ]

Look, I've never voted for a Democrat for President, ever. On policy reasons alone, I voted for Trump this time, Conservative Party in 2016. However, Trump's actions since the election are very damaging to the country. I am sure there were actions of fraud committed. However, let's consider these facts. Bill Barr, a Republican AG, sees no merit in there being election fraud of the magnitude to overturn the election. The Republican governors of AZ and GA see no basis for widespread fraud. The PA state legislature is controlled by the Republicans.A conservative judge appointed by Trump dismissed the case brought in PA out of hand. The conservative SCOTUS voted 9-0 against one of Trump's cases. Even Rush Limbaugh has said Trump supporters are coming across as kooks in their efforts to overturn the election. Rush has asked for a more detailed and cogent presentation on the claims of voter fraud. Why would all of the above individuals and bodies consistently not side with Trump? Are they all in a grand conspiracy? The evidence as presented by Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell has been scattershot and unconvincing to the powers that be. Sidney Powell was offered to come on Tucker Carlson to present evidence of electronic thievery of votes. She declined. Why? Would not have Carlson's forum been friendly to her? While it is possible that this election was stolen, there has not been a compelling presentation to date to show this. Anyone who does not parrot Trump's allegations is attacked. By now, Trump himself could have had a press conference with legal investigators present and lay out a definitive case to support his claims. If he has done so, I must have missed it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have a little respect for readers and...

Dec 28, 2020, 10:08 AM

edit that post for white space. I'm not your secretary.

Re: I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT

Dec 28, 2020, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT ]

rons1® said:

Look, I've never voted for a Democrat for President, ever. On policy reasons alone, I voted for Trump this time, Conservative Party in 2016. However, Trump's actions since the election are very damaging to the country. I am sure there were actions of fraud committed. However, let's consider these facts. Bill Barr, a Republican AG, sees no merit in there being election fraud of the magnitude to overturn the election. The Republican governors of AZ and GA see no basis for widespread fraud. The PA state legislature is controlled by the Republicans.A conservative judge appointed by Trump dismissed the case brought in PA out of hand. The conservative SCOTUS voted 9-0 against one of Trump's cases. Even Rush Limbaugh has said Trump supporters are coming across as kooks in their efforts to overturn the election. Rush has asked for a more detailed and cogent presentation on the claims of voter fraud. Why would all of the above individuals and bodies consistently not side with Trump? Are they all in a grand conspiracy? The evidence as presented by Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell has been scattershot and unconvincing to the powers that be. Sidney Powell was offered to come on Tucker Carlson to present evidence of electronic thievery of votes. She declined. Why? Would not have Carlson's forum been friendly to her? While it is possible that this election was stolen, there has not been a compelling presentation to date to show this. Anyone who does not parrot Trump's allegations is attacked. By now, Trump himself could have had a press conference with legal investigators present and lay out a definitive case to support his claims. If he has done so, I must have missed it.

Sane, rational and lucid. Very well put. It just seems so obvious, and i don't understand how people cant see it. +1

So is that a yes?***

Dec 28, 2020, 10:14 AM [ in reply to I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT ]

Sad***

Dec 28, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You support the Constitution? Even the part that allows states to run elections as they see fit?

Dec 28, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT ]

Trump certainly believes the federal government can interfere with state control of elections.

I am not piszing up a rope any further.

Dec 28, 2020, 10:58 AM

You know my position and I know yours. I have no problem being the minority opinion on this board. I got over that when I was born again 50 years ago.

I take it your support for Trump overrides your support of the Constitution.***

Dec 28, 2020, 11:04 AM

I've asked him in this thread and another to further clarify

Dec 28, 2020, 11:10 AM

He won't.

Weak minded people are attracted to dictators.***

Dec 28, 2020, 11:20 AM

Re: I am not piszing up a rope any further.

Dec 28, 2020, 11:23 AM [ in reply to I am not piszing up a rope any further. ]

ClemsonTiger1988, You are creating more chaos by spreading the nonsense proposed by Russell James Ramsland Jr.Allied Security Operations Group. The BS spread by this guy is 100% un American. Nonsense. 100% garbage.

Dec 28, 2020, 11:35 AM

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/russell-james-ramsland-jr/affidavit-michigan-lawsuit-seeking-overturn-electi/

Dec 28, 2020, 12:10 PM

Woof. That one got hit with a "pants on fire" assessment after a fairly brutal postmortem.

It was not an allegation that survived scrutiny well, whatever. At all. But that's what we've come to. '88 and his True Believers cite this kind of crap, it gets comprehensively examined and disproved...and the facts make no difference whatsoever. They know what they know, and jump right on to the next crazy theory even though their last fifty were comprehensively debunked without ever really even acknowledging what a pack of wingnuts they come across as.

As unpleasant as that reality is to somebody like me, who always regarded the GOP as the party of common sense and the bottom line and the Dems the party of hopes and dreams and good intentions and rainbows and moonbeams, the GOP has become this psycho cult of Idiocracy-level conspiracy theorists and it really does show no signs of coming to its collective senses anytime soon.

I also don't really see the difference between a guy like this outright lying to people about election results and screaming "fire" in a crowded theatre, or trying to get SWAT to raid somebody's house by calling in false reports of violent criminal activity to the cops. All of them can lead directly to genuinely tragic results and my patience is getting tried listening to the vultures continue to profit off not just lies, but despicable and destructive lies that falsely undermine Americans' faith in their own institutions.

At what point does this BS become sedition?

Hahahaha that’s the guy that mixed up Michigan and Minnesota hahahaha.

Dec 28, 2020, 1:02 PM [ in reply to I support the constitution and Trump taking all... EDIT ]

That’s the guy you trust?? Hilarious. This is why no one takes your claims seriously and thinks you’re a moron. Go spread your fake news elsewhere.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic