Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP Game Moving From Rose Bowl to ?????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

CFP Game Moving From Rose Bowl to ?????

Dec 9, 2020, 4:44 AM

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/clemson/college-football-playoff-looking-at-options-for-moving-rose-bowl-semifinal/article_7afe558e-3959-11eb-8c45-27a01919137a.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFP Game Moving From Rose Bowl to ?????

Dec 9, 2020, 5:06 AM

Move both games to the Cotton Bowl, have full capacity, and enjoy watching the media get orgasmic over it.

If you dont feel comfortable going, then dont go. However give those who want to go the chance.

Putting 80,000 people in one spot with one person contagious

Dec 9, 2020, 6:39 AM

Would take how long to spread nationwide? A month? Dumb people will never change. And yes, you are dumb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Putting 80,000 people in one spot with one person contagious

Dec 9, 2020, 7:00 AM

Ha. Man hiding in a closet with a diaper on his face calling someone out. Nice!

I too can't wait to go back to pre 2020 when you could walk into a full stadium knowing everyone there is contagious disease free.

Re: Putting 80,000 people in one spot with one person contagious

Dec 9, 2020, 8:07 AM

You and anyone like you should be volunteering at the local hospitals and nursing homes helping with the covid patients without any protection. Prove to everyone you are superman. How many people do you know that has died from this? I have to agree with the other guy, you just can not fix stupid though.

Yeah, this is a real smart idea - can't understand why......

Dec 9, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: CFP Game Moving From Rose Bowl to ????? ]

people like you make these dumb-asss statements. Do you read/watch/hear the news about how bad COVID hospitalizations and deaths are in this country right now???????

Dec 9, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: CFP Game Moving From Rose Bowl to ????? ]

It's a very small sacrifice to wear a mask. Look at the sacrifice of those who lost their lives for our country fighting wars. This is no different. We are now fighting a different type of enemy. Wear a mask. Protect others.

Dec 9, 2020, 2:41 PM

I was thinking the same thing about them moving the semi-final games. They will lose a lot of money having empty stands and no increase in revenue for the city hosting the event.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic