Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot fan blows up during call in ( ha ha )
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Coot fan blows up during call in ( ha ha )

Oct 5, 2020, 7:23 PM

https://omny.fm/shows/halftime/10-5-john-reacts-to-florida-loss?in_playlist=halftime!instant-replay

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot fan blows up during call in ( ha ha )

Oct 5, 2020, 7:33 PM

Hell he ain’t lying. I know if Clemson was on the same path I’d have second thoughts about purchasing tickets too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That made my day

Oct 5, 2020, 7:37 PM

Thank you.

That kind of clarity, if allowed to spread, might make it

Oct 5, 2020, 7:38 PM

interesting when we try extending our win streak beyond 10 in a row. I hope they keep Muschamp as long as possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oops. And now ezoic ads are showing up again.***

Oct 5, 2020, 7:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I have said, the key to getting past 10, is one, Dabo stays

Oct 6, 2020, 6:54 AM [ in reply to That kind of clarity, if allowed to spread, might make it ]

in Clemson, and the coots fire Muschamp about year 7 or 8 and they have to start over once again. However, the level Dabo has this program now, it may not matter what they do. I mean, we have lost what, 5 games in the past 5 years...and 3 of those were to National Champs.....If the coots had done that, you wouldn't be able see to drive down the highway because of all the chicken flags flying...

Yep. We joke about their fandom, but when you really

Oct 6, 2020, 9:25 AM

consider the limited success they have had in football over the years, it's no wonder they go COCKeyed over the least amount of good fortune. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bwahahaha!

Oct 5, 2020, 7:48 PM

I had the displeasure? pleasure? of watching the coots lose to Florida with two coot HS friends. I added displeasure because one is the typical loud mouthed finger flipping kind that yells at the TV as if they can hear him. I just sat quietly enjoying my frosted barley pops taking it all in and realizing how good I have it as a fan of the Clemson Tigers. Let’s not ever take this run for granted. Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: TigerJS®

Re: Bwahahaha! & I Agree 100%

Oct 5, 2020, 8:04 PM

TigerJS® said:

I had the displeasure? pleasure? of watching the coots lose to Florida with two coot HS friends. I added displeasure because one is the typical loud mouthed finger flipping kind that yells at the TV as if they can hear him. I just sat quietly enjoying my frosted barley pops taking it all in and realizing how good I have it as a fan of the Clemson Tigers. Let’s not ever take this run for granted. Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: TigerJS®

Let's not take this run for granted "without a doubt"! If you were around like me for the 81 National Championship(granted I was just 9) seeing some lean years after Ford left was "rough"!
We will always be tough on the football field - always have been even in the lean years. But, we were not always consistent enough. This coaching staff has found the mojo and has the work ethic to get the kind of kids in here that "work for it"! That work ethic makes a consistent "product" if you will on the field.
I say what you said here all the time. Don't take it for granted and let's not act like Buckeys or Tide fans about it! a.k.a entitled! "Treat it like it's the very 1st time"!

Go Tigers! Beat Miami! Brick by brick. Game by game. Win this most important game(because it's next) then the next one becomes even more important. And so on.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bwahahaha! & I Agree 100%

Oct 5, 2020, 8:23 PM

Yup. I was 11 for 81 NC. Remember watching the game and it seemed like a dream beating a national powerhouse in Nebraska. Lean years, some bright spots, now the Dabo years. Started off a little rough but could see the commitment to culture and building lines as well as skill positions, eventually depth. Good times.

Oct 5, 2020, 7:57 PM

He did that without using one 4 letter word. Pretty impressive.

Oct 5, 2020, 10:26 PM

He did that without using one 4 letter word. Pretty impressive.

It was very impressive. He had to have an F bomb locked and loaded. Tremendous restraint. He did throw out a few hells. I can only hope the dude’s wife didn’t ask him to cuddle that night.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2020, 8:00 PM

He is investing is coot football? Boy, I have a bridge..... no scratch that, a giant chicken statue to sell 'em. Never heard about regressions towards the mean? That a item will return to its historical value. Coot football was a joke and spurrier gave the what, 3 or 4 years of moderate success? Well, how is any coot fan NOT seeing the regression back to their normal doormat status. Maybe, what a 1 in 140 chance of winning a conference title, maybe being above .500 in a GOOD year, and then the other half of the time being a complete and utter dumpsterfire. It is a results oriented business... the result is that the coots are a garbage program with lacking standards, and no substance or brand identity other than being ignorant and proud. Results: garbage in, garbage out.

Oct 5, 2020, 8:10 PM

Regression towards the mean? Method of least squares too?
#### dude, i flunked Management Science 311 twice! Still have bad dreams about that crap.
Thanks for dredging it up again Amigo. Still graduated though. Before calculators and such.
And you put this on a football board???

Oct 5, 2020, 9:04 PM

As an Architecture major in a B/S program, I took a few semesters of Economics and really enjoyed it. In a peculiar respect, the Coot program exemplifies the "law of diminishing returns", but they just don't quit buying.

Go Tigers!!!

Oct 6, 2020, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot fan blows up during call in ( ha ha ) ]

I understand. As soon as they coot said "invest" in coot football, the idea popped into my head. Who "invests" into Coot football?

Graduating is all that counts. No worries, we have all been there. I *thought* I was good at math/statistics... until my program told me to go over to the Math Dept for their PhD coursework to meet my programs requirements (already took it for my masters, etc). I got my rear end handed to me. Hoo, boy. I got my "B" and got out. I can't do the hypothetical "widget" math well. I need the more engineering-focused "real example" stuff.

Sean: hello fellow Lee Hall brother! Sounds like we did similar things!

Sucks to suck, coot.***

Oct 5, 2020, 9:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 5, 2020, 9:03 PM

Heard it, and it was funny!!!

Oct 5, 2020, 9:30 PM

Lol! Crazy has been called doing the same thing over and over even though nothing changes, Id say, Crazy status rampant down there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ouch....

Oct 6, 2020, 8:29 AM

That is one unhappy man. And he had a good point.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic