Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buyers Remorse?? Are you kidding me???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,049

Buyers Remorse?? Are you kidding me???

Jan 30, 2021, 7:38 AM

My wife and I talked to someone who is already having “buyers remorse” for voting for Biden. Are you kidding me?? He’s doing exactly what he said he would do. Do people not even listen to candidates or do any homework on their policies? We told him “ you’re getting what you voted for. Deal with it. Own it. “.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, I regret that I voted three times for Joe.

Jan 30, 2021, 8:10 AM

My other two ballots were rejected.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't vote.

Jan 30, 2021, 8:19 AM

How could I? No one I'd even remotely want leading America. Just like WarGames. Best option is not to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't vote.

Jan 30, 2021, 8:23 AM

you left the potus section blank, or didnt vote at all?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First one. Voted for other contests***

Jan 30, 2021, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s OK. Got you covered brother!

Jan 30, 2021, 8:33 AM [ in reply to I didn't vote. ]

(JK. See legit response below)

Guaranteed buyers remorse in the 2020 election

Jan 30, 2021, 8:17 AM

You only get two choices. But hey you get to pick your flavor of suck.

Last POTUS I liked & respected was George H. W. Bush.

Jan 30, 2021, 8:31 AM

IMO a true American patriot and leader. A few others have encroached into the realm of acceptable tolerance.

***I endorse your post***

Jan 30, 2021, 1:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll say it again, this is the price we're paying for DJT's

Jan 30, 2021, 8:42 AM

idiocy and ineptitude.

Kamala said they would raise taxes on DAY ONE. Well, that may not have quite happened, but the LGBTQ agenda, globalism, and other Liberal causes that do nothing good for most of us sure as hail happened on Day One.

It's going to be a rough couple of years. But as long as the GOP can shake Trump (not a sure bet), there will be a red wave in 2022. We are not yet a nation of communists.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll say it again, this is the price we're paying for DJT's

Jan 30, 2021, 8:52 AM

Key word “yet”. America just gave them power rather than deal with a few tweets from “meanie pants”.

Sorry, but DJT's actions were more than mean tweets.

Jan 30, 2021, 9:06 AM

I voted for him in '16 and supported him until he showed he could not lead during COVID and the race riots. I support his policies 1000x more than Democrat policies.

That said, he led an armed insurrection and should be held accountable. I hope he is convicted in the Senate and barred from public office at a minimum. My feelings would not be hurt if he were jailed.

There's a right way and a wrong way to do things. He chose wrong. Bad wrong. Not funny meme Trump wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry, but DJT's actions were more than mean tweets.

Jan 30, 2021, 9:51 AM

Nope, mean tweets. You’re delusional, I’d suggest some professional help for your condition.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, look who is calling someone "delusional". Too funny.***

Jan 30, 2021, 11:48 AM

Amen. Trump at least deserves being barred from holding

Jan 30, 2021, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Sorry, but DJT's actions were more than mean tweets. ]

a federal position in the future.

During the upcoming impeachment process the House/Senate members will review the videos from January 6th that includes Trump's comments during his speech, and his "army" bragging about breaching into the Capital. His "army" killed one Capital Policeman, and injured other Capital Police. It is shocking to me that all Republican House and Senate members have not condemned the insurrection. The Republican Party is divided right now as a result of Trump's last four years. McConnell was trying to divorce the Republican Party from Trump leading up to the Biden inauguration. Unfortunately, too many young Republican House/Senate members were easy targets for Trump. The Republican Party with Trump as the leader, is not the Republican Party I've known since 1980.

Yeah he DIDN'T lead well during the race riots

Jan 30, 2021, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Sorry, but DJT's actions were more than mean tweets. ]

Re: I'll say it again, this is the price we're paying for DJT's

Jan 30, 2021, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: I'll say it again, this is the price we're paying for DJT's ]

I am an American and I would rather not have a dikk for a President - much less an ignorant, incompetent, narcissistic dikk..

yeah I'd rather not have Biden either

Jan 30, 2021, 10:42 AM

but he was elected so we are stuck with his ignorant pandering ###

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buyers Remorse?? Are you kidding me???

Jan 30, 2021, 10:25 AM

Tardog,

Buyer's remorse is NO MORE ridiculous than you reactionaries blustering about Biden's performance every day of the first week of his Presidency.

Jan 30, 2021, 10:33 AM

NYT-Editorial Board from 1/27/21-Ease Up on the Executive Actions, Joe

Is the Times a blustering reactionary rag?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Buyers Remorse?? Are you kidding me??? ]

At least we waited until “Sleepy, Grab Hands Joe” was in office. Demturds were out on the very night Trump was elected marching and screaming “ not my president”. Pelosi and Waters were screaming about obstructing Trump and impeaching him before he was even sworn in. He was never given a chance and I don’t blame him for being POed at the ####### party. Heck, I hate them too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 11:17 AM

Tigernet getting as bad as Facebook with all the censuring. A jack ash is an animal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2021, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Buyers Remorse?? Are you kidding me??? ]

Tell that to the ones already stating buyers remorse.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,049
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic