Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Couldn’t Hilary have done the same thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Couldn’t Hilary have done the same thing

Dec 10, 2020, 8:30 PM

that Trump is doing? She had the exact same number of electoral college votes that Trump had this year and beat him in the popular vote by several million votes. In fact, that means she had more of a reason to protest the election results than Trump has this year since he lost the popular vote by 7 million votes. Maybe one of the only times that Hilary can claim the moral high ground is only when she’s compared to trump.

I personally am very happy to see this very bad man continue to show his true colors. And I’m sorry, those supporters of his who will not call him out also show they are not patriots. Shocking to me that all these politicians kiss his but for votes. More shocking than that is that the many American people are not smart enough to understand that Trump is the most dishonest politician in my lifetime. To be the most dishonest politician is really saying something as they all lie, but no one has even approached the level of trumps BS.

The after election Trumps enabler‘s are either stupid or dishonest sore losers. It’s really that simple. I know I’ve said that in previous posts, but it’s really the bottom line so therefore worth repeating.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you are saying Hillary was a Real Patriot?

Dec 10, 2020, 8:51 PM

As opposed to these desperate traitors, who it appears, would burn it all down rather than accept the will of the people.

Fascism is what is happening here, there’s no way we can deny that. It seems we have MUCH bigger problems than Covid.

Re: So you are saying Hillary was a Real Patriot?

Dec 10, 2020, 8:53 PM

Well when compared to trump I guess she’s a patriot. But please understand I’m not a Hilary fan. She is the taller midget I guess is the best way to say it.

You talking about Hillary who told Biden to never concede,

Dec 10, 2020, 8:53 PM

No matter what?

That Hillary?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesus Christ Obed, there’s no equivalence to be made***

Dec 10, 2020, 8:54 PM

Trump is doing the exact effing thing she told Biden to do

Dec 10, 2020, 8:57 PM

You have blinders on if you deny equivalence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To quote the old crusty Raven

Dec 10, 2020, 8:59 PM

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,”

Clinton said she thinks that the only way Trump could win re-election is “by either suppressing or stopping voting, or outright intimidating people into feeling that they have to go with the strong guy to stand up against all these threats that Trump is going to gin up to scare people.”

Seems prescient

But I posit this more to point out that the handwringing

Dec 10, 2020, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Trump is doing the exact effing thing she told Biden to do ]

from our non-lunatic regulars like you, Prod, Tiggity and others over how this is playing out is due to these equivalencies you’ve made to justify the abomination that has been the Trump presidency. I.e. Making comparisons to Obama/King Mutt(since Crash is awake) over divisive rhetoric are intellectually dishonest at best and have led us to the brink of a civil catastrophe.

You think 1/20 is gonna go smoothly?

Need some clarification pls.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:10 PM

Where have I been handwringing? I may have made 5 posts (if that) total about the election outcome. It doesn’t matter what I think....I find it tedious to have great debates over a fait accompli and so I haven’t. You’d be amazed at how indifferent I am to all of it.

I do find it funny though that you’re seeking to blame moderates now for the world’s problems. It would seem that far right was passé eons ago. Now moderates are the issue. Clearly the only option is to take the green pill and join the leftists to avoid being part of any unpleasantries.

You better watch out

Dec 10, 2020, 11:18 PM

I’m blaming moderates for enabling Trump to the extent

Dec 10, 2020, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Need some clarification pls. ]

that we’ve ended up here. 75+% of Republicans do not see this as a done deal, including more than half of those in the HOR, and the GOP senators will be weighing in tomorrow most likely.

All for this guy....

It’s baffling really. I said awhile back we’d be better off if he died of Covid. I stand by that.

You guys still don't get it

Dec 10, 2020, 11:35 PM

Pun intended?***

Dec 10, 2020, 11:38 PM

okay that was funny***

Dec 10, 2020, 11:41 PM

Civil catastrophe

Dec 10, 2020, 11:14 PM [ in reply to But I posit this more to point out that the handwringing ]

But don’t you understand

Dec 10, 2020, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Trump is doing the exact effing thing she told Biden to do ]

She said that because she knows Trump is a crook. He said he lost the primary to Ted Cruz because of voter fraud. He said he lost the popular vote to Hillary because of voter fraud. He said Mueller completely exonerated him and that wasn’t the case. He said that the Ukraine thing was a perfect phone call. She was prompted to make that comment because she realizes Trump is the most dishonest politician in our lifetime. Do you care to disagree with me?

lol what?

Dec 10, 2020, 9:16 PM

She told Biden not to concede because Trump's a crook?

That's not even as sensical as robert's....

So what do you think of Trump?

Dec 10, 2020, 9:18 PM

Can you name a politician that has lied more than him?

Not off the top of my head, but I thought

Dec 10, 2020, 11:03 PM

The thread was about Hillary?

she's a fascist***

Dec 10, 2020, 8:55 PM [ in reply to You talking about Hillary who told Biden to never concede, ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: she's a fascist***

Dec 10, 2020, 9:00 PM

Racist pig or piglet.

The same one that conceded to Trump? Yup***

Dec 12, 2020, 1:00 AM [ in reply to You talking about Hillary who told Biden to never concede, ]

Absolutely. But she respected democracy

Dec 12, 2020, 12:57 AM

She lost fair and square in the Electoral college, so she conceded when it was clear she lost.

What Trump is doing is truly unprecedented in American democracy.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic