Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Should Houston start Deshaun Watson Week 1?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,718

FB Update: WATCH: Should Houston start Deshaun Watson Week 1?

Aug 1, 2017, 1:09 PM

WATCH: Should Houston start Deshaun Watson Week 1?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Should Houston start Deshaun Watson Week 1?

Aug 1, 2017, 1:25 PM

His play in the preseason may well dictate his starting role in game 1. Yes, he's good enough in talent, smarts and drive. Wild card is the HC and front office. I think that's why he was drafted high. Tell give him the chance.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2017, 1:34 PM

Good discussion overall. That has to be the most I've ever agreed with Skip Bayless. Enjoyed Shannon Sharpe's commentary as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But I'm a Cowboys fan!

Aug 1, 2017, 2:38 PM

However, I have Sunday Ticket so I can still watch the other 4 ;)

Wow, that one guy is crazy about Watson

Aug 1, 2017, 3:08 PM

I agree with him, there was nobody better in the draft. He pointed out that the Houstons got a "steal" getting him at 12. Does anyone doubt that Watson will have more success in the NFL than Trubisky?

Re: Wow, that one guy is crazy about Watson

Aug 1, 2017, 4:47 PM

Trubisky may never start a game unless the actual starter is out, and the team will be sending the starter a ton of get well soon cards!!! Even though I hope that Trubisky has a successful NFL career, I just hope that it won't be the Bears!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, that one guy is crazy about Watson

Aug 2, 2017, 2:05 PM

Ouch, I must hurt the feelings of a bears fan here on T-Net. I hope that he gets over it bc, I'm over the Bears passing on DW4. Texas is where I wanted him to go the most over all teams bc, the Texans have been pretty good about taking Clemson players....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, maybe not, it all depends...

Aug 1, 2017, 3:44 PM

whether they want to win with our DW or roll the dice with others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not unless they want to make sure that they

Aug 1, 2017, 6:44 PM

win.

Aug 1, 2017, 10:37 PM

All of these sportscasters singing Deshaun's praise now as the best player in the draft were the same one trashing him last year running up to the Heissman. Deshaun will light it up with the Texans

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Aug 2, 2017, 12:24 AM

Right. Joel K. just got on the DW4 train recently. Last 2 years, a critic. I hope Watson lights it up in Houston as well. No injuries, and a long career winning many games for the Texans.

It matters less to me when he starts and more

Aug 2, 2017, 12:07 AM

That he is ready with the playbook and O'Brien calls the plays that allow him to grow and keep Defenses honest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2017, 7:53 AM

We should all remember that Tom Salvage has practiced with Hopkins mainly all summer to set up a great connection between the two and they are really showing a connection at camp because of this it may be a few games to this whole season before Deshaun starts.

The coaches say Deshaun has done very well too so he's going to be ready if Tom gets hurt or has a hard time on a moments notice.

I personally think it's to Deshaun's advantage the longer he waits, the better prepared he will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,718
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic