Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Burch Update

Jan 27, 2020, 8:10 PM

Warning, don't click link if you're a coot - you won't like.

http://va.topbuzz.com/al/weZccf

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DT ? He doesn't get rid of blocks good enough to play DT

Jan 27, 2020, 8:13 PM

If he gets TOO BIG to play DE,he's screwed.

Re: DT ? He doesn't get rid of blocks good enough to play DT

Jan 27, 2020, 8:18 PM

Can’t wait until he does the old hat trick at his high school.Meltdown city if he pulls out LSU hat.Funny thing is if he does choose South Carolina they will only need about 21 more five stars to be competitive.Boom better get on the bus.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They set him up at local Hammond School,talked him out of

Jan 27, 2020, 8:27 PM

going to IMG, who knows what other inducements actually transpired ? A home run,sure lock recruit, if there ever was one. Losing him would be the biggest slap in face Chump and Staff could have happen to them.

Re: DT ? He doesn't get rid of blocks good enough to play DT

Jan 27, 2020, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: DT ? He doesn't get rid of blocks good enough to play DT ]

He’s pushing 280 now I believe. He’s DT size, same think with Pickens towards the end of last cycle.

Re: Burch Update

Jan 27, 2020, 8:41 PM

He was never a Clemson Tiger at heart . What young man would not want to come to Clemson now? He has Kmdieche and Gary written all over him. Glad he chose elsewhere.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 9:20 PM

Lickemdicks

Jan 27, 2020, 11:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch Update ]

Dimshitty suits him much better!!! It was a Blessing that we didn't get the coot at heart!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 8:51 PM

Jordan Burch had my respect and admiration for how he handled his recruitment until his weird announcement day. Twilight Zone stuff.

Still, I wish him the best and hope he does well wherever he plays.

Jan 27, 2020, 9:45 PM

I agree .. Seemed to want to keep everything quiet .. but now seems he really likes drama .. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 27, 2020, 9:34 PM

Now you see why there was no gnashing of teeth or renting of garments in Tiger Town when he committed to the dirt #eckers. Remember character counts to Dabo. Burch commits to the dirt #eckers and taking trips to ga and lsu should give you a window into who he really is. At Clemson when you commit it is #ALLIN!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burch is a drama queen and a mama's boy...

Jan 28, 2020, 8:43 AM

He's simply trying to create a buzz around his signing day where none currently exists.

There is no hype associated with him signing to play at uof6c. They're still going to be a middling irrelevant program with or without him. LSU is simply too far away, and Burch lacks the maturity to think for himself and go against his mothers wishes.

He will sign with the Capons on NSD. Nothing to see here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic