Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What’s with the Kelly Bryant hate on here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 2,757

What’s with the Kelly Bryant hate on here...

Aug 31, 2019, 10:08 PM

The Feaster criticism makes sense, since he transferred to the coots. KB transferring didn’t hurt us as Lawrence was better, and Chase Brice too as far as passing. If KB still wanted to play another year as a starter, I wish him the best. His transferring didn’t effect us at all. Just my thoughts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably has to do with his comments when he left? ***

Aug 31, 2019, 10:09 PM

Re: Probably has to do with his comments when he left? ***

Aug 31, 2019, 10:14 PM

100%

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably has to do with his comments when he left? ***

Aug 31, 2019, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Probably has to do with his comments when he left? *** ]

^^^ This

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s with the Kelly Bryant hate on here...

Aug 31, 2019, 10:12 PM

He cost us the 2017 NCAA CFCG that’s why! He wasn’t a QB befitting the starting position at Clemson. Hopefully that clears it up for you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2019, 10:17 PM

WOW, how do you think we got to the playoffs

We didn’t have Lawrence in 2017..

Aug 31, 2019, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s with the Kelly Bryant hate on here... ]

So no that explanation doesn’t clear it up. If he was so bad as you claim we wouldn’t have been able to make it to the playoffs. He wasn’t championship QB material but he wasn’t a terrible QB for us.

Re: We didn’t have Lawrence in 2017..

Sep 1, 2019, 8:49 AM

Tiger29212 said:

So no that explanation doesn’t clear it up. If he was so bad as you claim we wouldn’t have been able to make it to the playoffs. He wasn’t championship QB material but he wasn’t a terrible QB for us.

We made the playoffs in spite of not because of KB2. He could have redshirted last year then transferred but chose to desert his team mates and trash our coaches in the media. Does this make it clear for you?

Aug 31, 2019, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s with the Kelly Bryant hate on here... ]

KB who? ?? percent not a fan. To heck with KB. Comments and....yes better off without his attitude.

Message was edited by: ctpawpwr

Aug 31, 2019, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s with the Kelly Bryant hate on here... ]

In 2017 KB was our best option. A lot of people didn't play well in the Sugar Bowl. KB didn't cost us anything there that anybody else on our roster would have given us. He could have handled things better when he left, but I don't have any hard feelings towards him.

That's assanine man. It's not HIS fault he was the best QB

Sep 1, 2019, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: What’s with the Kelly Bryant hate on here... ]

on the roster in 2017. Based on what i saw from our backups that year we were fortunate to at least have KB because we probably wouldn't have made the playoff with the rest of them.

Which everyone other than KB realized

Aug 31, 2019, 10:15 PM

I think getting beat up by Wyoming is exactly what he needs for a reality check. Announcers are all over him as well...its because when you hype yourself up to great expectations then people are going to hold you to the level you said you were at. I wish him well, but he set himself up for criticism.

How so, Lawrence had beat him out...

Aug 31, 2019, 10:24 PM

clearly, and he still wanted to play. But that’s all I’m saying on this topic as it seems a lot of people have vitriol for him on this board.

I certainly dont mind him transferring

Aug 31, 2019, 10:33 PM

But his comments and attitude upon departure were less than amicable. I even think it was best for all that he left the team completely as opposed to sticking around and redshirting. I have no problem with him wanting to go and play another year...anywhere. How you leave is important in my opinion though.

Re: How so, Lawrence had beat him out...

Aug 31, 2019, 10:34 PM [ in reply to How so, Lawrence had beat him out... ]

He thinks he's bound for the NFL, so he decided to quit Clemson and transfer to Missouri. Clearly, he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Compare his attitude to someone like Deshaun Watson, or Tajh Boyd. They went out and gave their all for the team. Kelly is out there for no one but himself.

I have no hate for KB, but I stand by my position that he

Aug 31, 2019, 10:25 PM [ in reply to Which everyone other than KB realized ]

will never make an NFL roster, and probably will be a UFA, if he gets a shot at all. He just doesn't have the requisite passing skills. The NFL is a harsh reality check. Just ask Tajh Boyd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which everyone other than KB realized

Aug 31, 2019, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Which everyone other than KB realized ]

Uhhh..that game is not over FYI

Some of us are simply pulling against....

Aug 31, 2019, 10:22 PM

...tge mighty S-E-she

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He bailed on us mid season...

Aug 31, 2019, 10:22 PM

...that’s classless. Things worked out well for us, but it easily could have gone bad for us, losing our experienced guy just because he didn’t like the coaches decision. Was selfish, and that’s why I no longer consider him someone we should wish well.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He bailed on us mid season...

Sep 1, 2019, 5:47 AM

Typical of KB. He bailed on his High School(McCormick) transferred to Wren to get better college offers.

Aug 31, 2019, 10:27 PM

Kelly did not handle his situation well. I don't wish him failure personally, but hope his SEC team loses every game except when they play the coots.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Aug 31, 2019, 10:27 PM

KB is a great athlete that could have probably played in the NFL at another position. He'll never play in the NFL as a QB.

Who? Never heard of her***

Aug 31, 2019, 10:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bryant QUIT on the team and then ran his mouth on the way out

Aug 31, 2019, 10:45 PM

At least Feaster did it the right way

Aug 31, 2019, 10:45 PM

His comments. He tried to hurt us, it just didn't work.

For , it’s because he won’t even speak to Dabo.

Sep 1, 2019, 8:45 AM

Dabo reached out several times and KB wouldn’t respond. Dabo answered that question in a press conference not long ago.

I never really liked KB’s attitude while he was at Clemson (from what I saw pregame, spring games and what not), but he never got in trouble or anything, so I figured it must be me. But everything that has transpired since his decision to transfer says maybe my gut was right.

Replies: 25
| visibility 2,757
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic