Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,301

TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Syracuse

Sep 23, 2018, 7:08 PM

Vegas odds on Clemson-Syracuse

An ACC showdown between Clemson and Syracuse will surprisingly feature two undefeated teams. However, despite the Orange having zero losses, they are a 21-point Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bring it

Sep 23, 2018, 8:00 PM

Revenge is best served cold

I don't know how that's apropos

It's just fun to say

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Bring it

Sep 23, 2018, 10:29 PM

maybe don't get too emotional.just be business-like and cold blooded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 23, 2018, 11:38 PM

I would really love to see our Tigers play with Ice running through their veins when we play those Dorks from Yankee Doodle New York!!! It really didn't take very long for me to really dislike that Dork fan base after they joined the ACC!!! They had one fluke win over our Tigers last year, and those Yankee Doodle Dork fans acted like they really had a better team than our Clemson team. Like the Coots, the New York Dorks are just as delusional the Coots!!! Goooo Tigerssss, beat the Dorks from New York!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 6:12 AM

Hard to believe they didn’t win another game after they beat our Tigers.
Took the wife to that game. I now have a self imposed away game ban. The fans up there were super friendly. One or two young ones acted stupid but big majority were very hospitable.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Bring it ]

Hard to believe they didn’t win another game after they beat our Tigers.
Took the wife to that game. I now have a self imposed away game ban. The fans up there were super friendly. One or two young ones acted stupid but big majority were very hospitable.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Syracuse

Sep 23, 2018, 11:30 PM

We were 19 point favorites last year.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 11:41 PM

Play like we did Saturday, and we can give them the 19 from last year plus the 21 this year!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 10:56 AM

Seriously, last year we had almost zero production from our QB's and still only lost by a few points. With our 2-QB system this year, and at home, this is going to be a fun game to watch! For us Tigers, anyway.

Sep 24, 2018, 11:03 AM

We also missed 2 field goals on top of that, and lost by 3 points. BTW, to show how stats doesn't always tell the full story, I was surprised to look back and see that Cooper completed 10/14 passes in that game.

Sep 24, 2018, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Syracuse ]

Start Tl, no contest. Clemson by 21.

Hope to see another Tiger suplex another Orangeman.***

Sep 24, 2018, 11:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Will the line move after announcement of QB change?

Sep 24, 2018, 11:44 AM

See "HERE"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 12:13 PM

How is Florida State still getting any respect? I mean, Louisville is a train wreck too, but FSU has had the farther fall from grace. I'll take Louisville in this one.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,301
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic