Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Breeland
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,567

Breeland

May 2, 2020, 11:44 AM

The fact that it got to that point because of weed is embarrassing. Obviously breeland ****** up bad, but we have to move on from marijuana as a society. It’s only powerful if you give it power.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Breeland

May 2, 2020, 11:54 AM

Yeah thats true but Breeland should have just complied and got it over with. All of that arguing and resisting only made it worse.

The police officer doesn’t make the laws.

May 2, 2020, 12:00 PM

It was illegal to have that marijuana, and it’s the officer’s job to enforce it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It didn't get to that point because of weed - it got to.....

May 2, 2020, 11:56 AM

that point because he was foolishly resisting the police officer. He had repeated warnings from the cop to comply and he didn't.

Yes, powerful in distracted driving injury & death, also...

May 2, 2020, 12:08 PM

powerful in science, the ongoing studies because so little is known of the health risks associated, most certainly in adolescent use where brain development is paramount.

And yes, Cocaine might be less harmful than Heroine and weed less harmful than alcohol, doesn't make it benign or legal everywhere for all the unknowns, impairment & development concerns.

I do agree society grants power to ideas, or a word or words where none should exist, & the idea you can lose life, liberty & happiness over the use of language is beyond absurd.

I've many friends that have smoked, what they do in the friendly confines of their own homes should be their business or so I believe. I've inhaled, but find weed's an idiot drug to the point I've heard some suggest their "business" have promoted its use for its creative, but what their bosses are really saying is the individual is obtuse, a dolt, a simpleton.

I hope the best for BB, and that it's worked out for the best of all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2020, 12:09 PM

It's a choice , and it's still where it is legally .
So a person has a choice , and a person also must answer the bell when the fight comes to them .
I agree that something as innocuous as Marijuana shouldnt be causing all of this to happen , but again until it is completely legal to everyone and under any circumstances , the dumbest thing a person ( who isn't prescribed it or doesn't live in a state that has regulated it ) can do who partakes is carry it around in a vehicle or on their person in an amount such as what BB had on him .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 2, 2020, 2:46 PM

That is especially true of a young player who was the second best corner in all of pro football who just played on the super bowl winning team and the world at his doorstep. Stupid is much to kind of a word to describe his actions.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic