Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Final grades: Seniors lead the way at injury-plagued WR position
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,291

TNET: Final grades: Seniors lead the way at injury-plagued WR position

Jan 20, 2021, 8:01 AM

Final grades: Seniors lead the way at injury-plagued WR position

Amari Rodgers and Cornell Powell stepped up when needed as three 5-star prospects missed significant time due to injury with the wide receivers. Taking a closer look to wrap our grading series. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bravo and job well done to Powell & Rodgers

Jan 20, 2021, 12:54 PM

Really stepped up and had very productive years. Ngata and Ladson were indeed MIA, and both Collins, Stellato and others should come in with the attitude of taking their reps in 2021 if they’re unable to stay healthy. My guesstimate is a healthy Ross, EJW, and Dabo favorite Ngata will get the key snaps next year, but DJ’s high school WR could also slide in by mid-season. There will be lots of opportunity at WR and DJ-U will have plenty of weapons to implement. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seniors lead the way at injury-plagued WR position

Jan 20, 2021, 6:27 PM

Seniors did a terrific job! I kept wondering how good we could have been last in 2019 had C. Powell #17 had been playing this well then. And, Amari as well who was still getting back to himself after the knee. Oh well, we will never know.

The WR room will be deep next season. Will the QB have time to get it to them is the question. Will we be in a bunch of obvious pass downs or in more manageable downs because we were effective on 1st and 2nd down?
Not worried about the WR room.

Thanks Seniors!

I also thought they went away from targeting Spector as much as we could have on the underneath stuff. If you have so many targets you actively and routinely through it to - you can't really game plan as a defense. Who do you take away? We have the potential to get there and I believe we will.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely an “A” grade!

Jan 20, 2021, 8:18 PM

Considering the injuries we had, Rodgers and Powell did an outstanding job. Kudos to Tyler Grisham as well. Most productive position coach on the staff this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,291
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic