Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bravo Mike Pence!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Bravo Mike Pence!

Jan 6, 2021, 8:10 PM

I don’t care much for the man, but man he gave the speech our Dear Leader should have gave

Even Mitch Mcturtleface did well

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Re: Bravo Mike Pence!

Jan 6, 2021, 8:12 PM

He has basically called Trump and all of his followers anti AMerican scumbags who know nothing about US history. He is still ragging on them too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Completely agree. McConell's speach right now too

Jan 6, 2021, 8:12 PM

I think this might have been the breaking point between the MAGA hoard and the Republican party

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Agreed. Can't stand McConnell. Never had a problem with

Jan 6, 2021, 8:14 PM

Pence as a person even though he was on Trump's jock all the time.

But those 2 guys have done their job tonight...even if they didn't do it the previous 4 years.

Re: Completely agree. McConell's speach right now too

Jan 6, 2021, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Completely agree. McConell's speach right now too ]

Re: Completely agree. McConell's speach right now too

Jan 6, 2021, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Completely agree. McConell's speach right now too ]

I don't care what your political persuasion - what happened at the capitol today is unacceptable in this country. This is not just any other building. This is the US capitol. The people that broke into the capitol should be arrested and tried for sedition.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He put his pom poms down and took off his cheerleader

Jan 6, 2021, 8:20 PM

outfit.

#### him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bravo Mike Pence!

Jan 6, 2021, 8:40 PM

He made a good speech, and acted in a more presidential manner than Trump has at any time in his entire administration; but let’s not get the ticker tape parade ready. He had four years to insert some semblance of leadership and integrity into this administration; but instead enabled, facilitated, and defended the madness of his boss. Pence finally today acted like a leader congrats. My skepticism however makes me wonder if it was an act of patriotism or the first step in his own 2024 presidential run.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m a little frustrated with this coverage on network

Jan 6, 2021, 8:44 PM

We’re witnessing a fairly powerful refutation of Trump and the chaos sowed by protestors in the senate. And they should get credit for it. The news should play these speeches. NBC and ABC literally have PIP playing with talking heads giving opinions about what might happen based on the first three speakers. All of them are straight up telling the protestors - you changed our vote. But not the way you intended.

Shut up and let the people watch that.

Or the masked dancer - which is what fox is showing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go to CSpan 2***

Jan 6, 2021, 9:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic