Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brad Brownell told ACC media this morning...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Brad Brownell told ACC media this morning...

Feb 1, 2021, 11:29 AM

That playing at home with little or no fans is still an advantage in games. Hope that means we will play well tomorrow. Here is tweet:

https://twitter.com/RTD_MikeBarber/status/1356259646198181888?s=20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brad Brownell told ACC media this morning...

Feb 1, 2021, 11:44 AM

Not only tomorrow, but the 2 games after that are at LJ.We will see what he has to say to the ACC MEDIA after those games.

Feb 1, 2021, 11:56 AM

Right now, he needs all the help he can get.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2021, 11:58 AM

A lot of teams need help.

Feb 1, 2021, 12:16 PM

8 scheduled games left.

We should not be outmatched in any if them, unless we only shoot 3's. GT can be streaky-hot. We should see lots of competitive games down the stretch.

Feb 1, 2021, 12:21 PM

What he has said is true. You can’t say it isn’t. Clemson has been losing games in LJ long before this season. It’s been a very long time since the crowd in LJ had an impact on games.

A win over the baby blues would be a great way to get back on track but I’m not sure that he can pull it off. But I guarantee you I’ll watch every second of that game because I love Clemson much more than I dislike any coach or athletic official.

So in reality...

Feb 1, 2021, 12:36 PM

Brad has had his preferred crowd size every year, not just this year.

Was hoping you completed the Subject sentence with

Feb 1, 2021, 12:49 PM

"... that he has entered the Transfer Portal."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oh boy.***

Feb 1, 2021, 2:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I think that sounded funnier in your head.***

Feb 1, 2021, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Was hoping you completed the Subject sentence with ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I think your reply sounded more intelligent in your head.***

Feb 1, 2021, 2:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You guys are hearing voices too?

Feb 1, 2021, 5:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes. It keeps saying it is Joan of Arc***

Feb 2, 2021, 3:17 PM

I hope they get used to putting the ball through that

Feb 1, 2021, 1:39 PM

hole in the middle of that iron ring mounted on the backboard, instead of clanging shots off the edges of it. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2021, 2:13 PM

Brownell is right. Ball players don’t give a hoot how loud the opposing fans are. I’ve always said it’s the change in routine, travel, eating patterns , familiarity with the field or court, sleep routine, etc, etc. Those are the things that make road games tougher, not fans.

Feb 1, 2021, 4:45 PM

Especially for college kids.

We like to pretend that the focus, flexibility, shooting stroke, etc should be identical for these kids from game to game, regardless of any other conditions.

They're not pros. Yet. Many never will be.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic