Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brad Brownell presser after win...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Brad Brownell presser after win...

Dec 13, 2020, 7:08 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EM608zkM9Ls

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brad Brownell presser after win...

Dec 13, 2020, 9:31 AM

Seems our fans don’t care about basketball unless they can scream pitching a hissy fit about firing the coach. Win five in a row against solid competition you get crickets. Lose one game against a ranked VT team and the crybabies will come out of the woodwork to bash our coach/team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brad Brownell presser after win...

Dec 13, 2020, 11:26 AM

Hell, if we managed to go unbeaten you'd probably have some donkey claim we need to shut down basketball.

By all means, there have been times I've face palmed watching our team play BBALL but some people just wanna post when things are bad.

Bump them ?? anyone who has taken in a game and not posted a knee jerk reaction understands this is probably our best team since the sweet 16 run and MAY even be the best team of Brownell's era...

Which it's AWESOME we can even discuss anything like that considering how early in the year it is ?????? still, got a lot of bball to play and the conference slate coming but I'm excited to watch this team

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News flash for Brad and any other coach. That mask will

Dec 13, 2020, 11:29 AM

CERTAINLY do you absolutely no good if you are constantly letting it uncover your schnozzola. You'd be just as well off not wearing it at all, as wearing it like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic