Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
16 day layoff benefits Clemson more than LSU but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,990

16 day layoff benefits Clemson more than LSU but

Jan 9, 2020, 2:49 PM

This is taking forever. Nice to be the center of the sports world though.

--Clemson had a much more physical semi final
--Clemson has a lot more traveling to do
--Brent Venables has probably been dreaming up things 24/7 since the Fiesta bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson gets the mental edge too

Jan 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

I heard from inside sources Burrow has been having nightmares facing Venables' defense. The dream ends after a blind side sack by Xavier Thomas.

It would have been beneficial for LSU to schedule better defenses throughout the season so they weren't playing scared.

Oh it will certainly be one of the excuses leveled if we

Jan 9, 2020, 2:53 PM

win Monday.

Add in the long disruption to LSU's offensive groove to explain why they could only muster points in the 20's.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 16 day layoff benefits Clemson more than LSU but

Jan 9, 2020, 3:32 PM

Yes. That plane ride from GSP to NOLA should take at least an hour and ten minutes. Don't know if our guys can handle the extended travel. What a ridiculous advantage for LSU!!!! Life is so unfair.

I'm talking about going to Arizona and back dic?head***

Jan 9, 2020, 4:41 PM

Boom roasted***

Jan 9, 2020, 4:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm talking about going to Arizona and back dic?head***

Jan 10, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to I'm talking about going to Arizona and back dic?head*** ]

You mean flying to Arizona two weeks ago? Yes, I'm sure our guys are totally exhausted. They shall not be able to recover. Dic?head** Allow me to suggest a remedial spelling course for you.

You Must Not Travel Much There Skippy

Jan 9, 2020, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: 16 day layoff benefits Clemson more than LSU but ]

If ya didn't know you just don't teleport to the airport into your seat and then show up in NOLA 75 minutes later. Essentially you blow 1/2 day to execute a trip like this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You Must Not Travel Much There Skippy

Jan 10, 2020, 10:44 AM

Okay. I give up. You are correct. We are at a ridiculous disadvantage. But, I sincerely hope we can overcome and win another Natty. :)

Re: 16 day layoff benefits Clemson more than LSU but

Jan 10, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: 16 day layoff benefits Clemson more than LSU but ]

ddclemson said:

Yes. That plane ride from GSP to NOLA should take at least an hour and ten minutes. Don't know if our guys can handle the extended travel. What a ridiculous advantage for LSU!!!! Life is so unfair.

27 hours for me so 1 hour 10 minutes is almost my drive to the airport. Not to mention the four plane rides to get to NO

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,990
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic