Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers 2022!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Tigers 2022!

Jan 5, 2021, 1:50 PM

The future is bright! If we can convince Justyn Ross to stay what a team we will have on the field. Im assuming we lose XT, Nolan Turner, Jackson Carmen, but we get to keep Ross and Skalski as well as Cade Stewart

QB- DJ
RB- Dixon/Mellusi/Shipley/Pace
WR-Ross/EJ Williams/Beaux Collins
WR-Ngata/Ladson/Decari Collins/Ajou
Slot- Spector/Stellato
TE- Galloway/Allen/Bringstool
LT-Walker Parks/Leigh
LG-Bockhorst/Tchio/Trotter
C-Cade Stewart/Linchintcom
RG- Putnam/Mayes/Tucker

DL-Myles Murphy
DL-Bryan Breese/Capehart/
DL-Tyler Davis/Ruke/Page
DL-KJ Henry
LB-Spector/Bently
LB-Skalski/Trotter/Patterson/Venables
LB-Jones/Simpson
CB-Booth/Goodrich
CB-Jones/Davis
S-Malcom Greene/Charleston/Thorton
S-Zanders/Barret Carter

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2021 may not be too shabby either***

Jan 5, 2021, 1:59 PM

Re: Tigers 2022!

Jan 5, 2021, 2:03 PM

WHo is at RT? Also, Tre Williams should be in the mix at DT too.

Bold of us

Jan 5, 2021, 2:14 PM

to not start a RT but innovation is the name of the game, I guess.

Re: Needs to stay

Jan 5, 2021, 2:27 PM

Carmen needs to stay, Turner needs to stay and Kendrick needs to stay. These guys are not ready for the NFL. They would get chewed up and spit out. It would take another year to hone their skills.

Jan 5, 2021, 2:35 PM

Yea totally forgot the RT HAHA...
Obviously big Jordan McFadden going to lock that side down.

Jan 5, 2021, 2:36 PM

by I think Leigh will be the starter at LT. This is '22 and not '21, which is the season after so Leigh would be a sophomore and definitely a starter. He might even come in and push for a starting spot with Parks if Carman comes back, and will surely be one of the tackles if Carman doesn't

Oh and a heads up, there are some tight waded pansies who consider themselves to be the grammar police and it se ma that spelling Carman as Carmen, really lights a fire under their bloody little fingers.

LT - Carman (he should come back)
LG- Leigh
C - McFadden (if Linthicum doesn't come in and start as a true frosh or maybe even Rayburn)
R
RG - Putnam ( McFadden if he doesn't have to play center)
RT - Parks

TE - Lay ( needs to step it up more) , Allen ( has been a bright spot in this position) Briningstool ( should be an instant impact player)

You missed Barrett Carter at ILB on defense. Carter was the National high school defensive player of the year. Both Carter and Trotter Jr will push for playing time and even starting spots. I expect Carter and Bentley to turn the heat up on Spector (if he comes back) and It is extremely hard to come in as a frosh and take the MLB starting spot, but Trotter Jr has the physical talent to do just that. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to grasp the mental aspect of MLB though. Skalaski would be the starter without question if he does return. If he doesn't, then it will be a battle between Venables, Patterson and Trotter Jr Jake has the least amount of raw talent, but is the only one of the three who knows the defense at the MLB spot so it could be Venables who starts. If he does then I hope the leash isn't extra long because of the relation.

Look for Greene to push either Booth or Jones for a starting spot at one of the CB spots. He is a playmaker. Another season of experience with Booth, Jones and Greene on the feild together will be something to watch. Especially if Carter, Trotter Jr and Simpson are the LBers with Murphy, Breese, Davis and Henry on the line. The defense will step up and become a major strength over the next couple of years. The offense will be just as scary. We are going back to back guys. That I truly believe.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic