Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wrong board but this needs to be seen-Henry McMaster is an
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 65
| visibility 1

Wrong board but this needs to be seen-Henry McMaster is an

Feb 10, 2021, 6:48 AM

idiot and needs to be removed from office - he has allowed those between 65-69 to start rushing in for shots before those of us 70 and older get our 2nd. Result? No vaccine is available in Greenville and folks are being rescheduled. One 94 year old lady went for her 2nd yesterday and was rescheduled for next week - I assume outside the 3 day window for the 3 week waiting period. Prisma hasn't received their shipment of vaccine for the week so people showed up for 2nd shots Monday and yesterday and others for appointment scheduling for 1st shots and chaos occurred. Even a moron should know you shouldn't add more people to the eligibility list if the first group can't get the needed 2nd shot - any moron except Henry. I am scheduled for Friday there and am going to look elsewhere today.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong board but this needs to be seen-Henry McMaster is an

Feb 10, 2021, 6:53 AM

I agree he could of done a better job but not for the reasons you stated. Give it to people 25-50 age range as that is the working age group. These are the people that need to get back to work and provide for their families so we can stop printing money and devaluing what it’s worth. People 65+ it’s easy for you to isolate and stay safe if that is what is your priority vs continue to wear a mask and distance yourself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 9:56 AM

I didn't make the rules, and I will be at my appointment tomorrow for my 1st vaccine injection with a huge smile on my face. And not once will I be asking, why aren't you giving this shot to someone 25 to 50 that are out partying, and spreading the virus bc they refuse to mask up, bc they believe if they are infected, they will survived the virus, so let the old people worry about masking up, bc it's them that the virus is killing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol they can't even get inflation to hit their 2% target

Feb 10, 2021, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Wrong board but this needs to be seen-Henry McMaster is an ]

Devalue the currency, hilarious.

I just wish it will all go away. This one virus seems to be

Feb 10, 2021, 7:17 AM

driving this world crazy and has almost ruined the last year. I blame it on China!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just wish it will all go away. This one virus seems to be

Feb 10, 2021, 7:50 AM

Nah! China is our friend ... per Joe Biden. Nothing to see here!

Feb 10, 2021, 10:34 AM

raventiger said:

Nah! China is our friend ... per Joe Biden. Nothing to see here!

Thank you, that statement helped me out with clearing my sinus of luggies. LMFAO bc, it's the truth, and half of the folks in this country is blind to the truth. Bowing down to a bully, only allows them to keep pushing you around until you get the courage to make a stand, and by then it has to come to war. And that is the way of this world with every species from humans to the microorganisms!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 1:00 PM

bully microorganisms ??

Feb 10, 2021, 7:53 AM [ in reply to I just wish it will all go away. This one virus seems to be ]

That was their intentions you can believe that.They knew what they were doing when they started that virus and that was to cause chaos in other countries and especially the United States of America.I hope people don't think they aren't finished because they got something else and more up their sleeve to continue their takeover of America one day as THE World Power.

Feb 10, 2021, 1:01 PM

evidence, please ??

Feb 10, 2021, 8:13 AM [ in reply to I just wish it will all go away. This one virus seems to be ]

Don't blame it on china, you will #### off the liberals. They will tell you two American soldiers started it IN china.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump told us it would go away by May***

Feb 10, 2021, 12:27 PM [ in reply to I just wish it will all go away. This one virus seems to be ]

Feb 10, 2021, 7:46 AM

I don't think he could have known on Monday that the Tuesday vaccine would show up 5 hours late.

Might be a blessing in disguise. I personally am going to do

Feb 10, 2021, 8:09 AM

all i can to stay away from that thing. Anything that modifies your DNA has to have long term affects. Whether they're good or bad affects...we don't really know yet. But nonetheless, good luck to you.

Re: Might be a blessing in disguise. I personally am going to do

Feb 10, 2021, 9:34 AM

You are kidding, right? People really believe that the vaccine modifies your DNA?
You need to talk to a doctor, or a scientist. Get off facebook.

LOL

Feb 10, 2021, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Might be a blessing in disguise. I personally am going to do ]

Vaccines don't modify DNA or RNA. It doesn't work like that.

But if it did... I'd ask for them to modify my Male Pattern Baldness gene and replace it with the Trevor Lawrence Flowing Locks gene.

Re: Might be a blessing in disguise. I personally am going to do

Feb 10, 2021, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Might be a blessing in disguise. I personally am going to do ]

The new vaccine inserts a protein into your body and draws an immune response to that protein. It does not have live virus attached as with several other vaccines.

That same protein that is inserted via the shot, is attached to the COVID virus strands and attaches to your cells in the same way when you get the virus.

After the vaccine, your cells are supposed to know how to more appropriately respond the next time that protein enters your body (presumably with live virus attached).

This creates a predictable immune response to the virus rather than the many different immune responses we have seen with the huge variety of ways the virus has impacted people without the vaccine.

That is at least the plan behind it. We will see after a higher percentage of the population gets it whether or not it is working in the way it is supposed to. I imagine the early returns are good since they gave the go ahead to mass produce it.

^^^^an example of why we need good teachers.***

Feb 10, 2021, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Might be a blessing in disguise. I personally am going to do ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Blue states pay teachers well - amazing how they have better education***

Feb 10, 2021, 12:28 PM

Agree. I won't be taking it. I don't think most people

Feb 10, 2021, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Might be a blessing in disguise. I personally am going to do ]

should take it during this experimental phase where:
a) The drug companies are immune from any lawsuits
b) The long term effects are unknown
c) Some folks are dropping dead after taking it
d) The manufacturers recommend older people not take it because it causes the immune system to be overly sensitive to the common cold. (So 3 months from now you might catch a cold and die)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stupid people like this are going to ruin this for us, aren't they?***

Feb 10, 2021, 12:29 PM

Re: Agree. I won't be taking it. I don't think most people

Feb 10, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Agree. I won't be taking it. I don't think most people ]

Tom

Where are you getting this bullyshitt from ???

A few points....

Feb 10, 2021, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Agree. I won't be taking it. I don't think most people ]

a) drug companies are immune from law suits because "we" asked them to hurry up and produce the vaccine. But it's not like there weren't adequate studies and trials conducted.

b) that can be said for a whole host of medications people take every day. When weighing the risks, wouldn't you say the long-term risk after having covid is showing to likely be a much greater risk than the long-term impacts from a vaccine?

c) Really? Who? and "after" or "because of"?

d) I don't believe that to be true. Why do you believe that to be true?

You have to use your brain to sift through the bullsh*t we

Feb 10, 2021, 2:52 PM

are bombarded with daily. For example:

https://mycbs4.com/news/local/uf-epidemiologist-says-not-to-worry-after-doctor-dies-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine

Everyone that knows the doctor has been censored on social media for giving their account of what happened to him. The officials involved and the reporter are doing everything they can to make it seem like he didn't die because of the shot, but he did.

This is happening in reality, you just don't know about it because you aren't spoonfed it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait one minute....

Feb 10, 2021, 2:59 PM

you read that article and have concluded that he died from the vaccine? Even though the doctors say that can't be proven and his low platelet count could have been there prior to vaccine.

How is it that YOU know that his low platelet count wasn't pre-existing the vaccine?

I'm sorry man, but you're not "using your brain to sift through the BS"...you are CREATING THE BS!

Who specifically has been censored and where?

I heard about the story the day it happened and followed the

Feb 10, 2021, 3:20 PM

news as it was created and then censored. This article is the propaganda side of the argument.

So where's the rest? What did you hear/read and from where?***

Feb 10, 2021, 4:20 PM

Re: Wait one minute....

Feb 10, 2021, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Wait one minute.... ]

Where do you get that I'm "angry"?...I'm not at all...

Feb 10, 2021, 4:40 PM

I just think the points he's making are nonsense without a lot more information.

"I agree with CT that people need to weigh all the information and think for themselves and not just take whatever is spoon-fed to them."

Yeah, of course, but thinking for one's self should be based on some reliable data/evidence. Has CT posted anything that you would consider to fit that?

Re: Where do you get that I'm "angry"?...I'm not at all...

Feb 10, 2021, 4:56 PM

Feb 10, 2021, 8:29 AM

clover65® said:

idiot and needs to be removed from office - he has allowed those between 65-69 to start rushing in for shots before those of us 70 and older get our 2nd. Result? No vaccine is available in Greenville and folks are being rescheduled. One 94 year old lady went for her 2nd yesterday and was rescheduled for next week - I assume outside the 3 day window for the 3 week waiting period. Prisma hasn't received their shipment of vaccine for the week so people showed up for 2nd shots Monday and yesterday and others for appointment scheduling for 1st shots and chaos occurred. Even a moron should know you shouldn't add more people to the eligibility list if the first group can't get the needed 2nd shot - any moron except Henry. I am scheduled for Friday there and am going to look elsewhere today.

Entitled much? So you think your receiving a 2nd vaccination is more important than a 68 year old receiving their first vaccination? You also blame the governor because their is a world wide shortage of the vaccine with uneven availability? Maybe you should sit at home and enjoy Matlock reruns until 2nd shot becomes available without whining?

Feb 10, 2021, 8:59 AM

In terms of eliminating the virus it is much more important that people who received their first shot, get the second in the timely manor. The first does is only 50% effective, while the second is 95%. While on the surface it might appear we should just give everyone their first shot, it is an important reminder that after six weeks the second shot becomes pointless and you cannot undo the first shot and restart the vaccine. So if we continually skip the 70 year old's second shot for the 68's first and then the 68's seconds for the 65's first, then we have develop a population who max out at 50% immunity to the virus vs. 95% is should have been.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 10:16 AM

I will say this, yes I feel lucky to be getting my 1st vaccination tomorrow, but nothing changes with the lifestyle that I developed from the day that CDC come out on TV, and told America how contajest, and deadly covid-19 could be, and especially for older folks. And I don't see my lifestyle changing to awfully much even after the 2nd vaccination. I will probably have my mask on, and my little bottle of sanitizer in my pocket when I go to be cremated!!!

The way he talks to/about teachers is abysmal.

Feb 10, 2021, 8:37 AM

Demands that they be face to face in the classroom, doesn't bump them up on the vaccine list.

Smokers? Bump them up!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoever gave me a TD want to give their counter argument?***

Feb 10, 2021, 9:23 AM

I'll take that as a no. Keep those TDs comin' since

Feb 10, 2021, 4:07 PM

that's the only response.

Re: The way he talks to/about teachers is abysmal.

Feb 10, 2021, 9:37 AM [ in reply to The way he talks to/about teachers is abysmal. ]

This was the final straw on McMaster for me.

Not just to decide to not bump teachers, but to state that it would be morally wrong to bump teachers, while also creating ways for smokers to jump in line.

Both of my parents are teachers in their early 60s. Both have students in-person in all of their classes and have all school year.

Oh yea, my parents and my aunt (also works full time with children and is under 65) are also the primary caregivers for my 91 year old grandfather as well.

McMaster feels that their choice to be lifelong educators is less honorable than choosing to smoke cigarettes.

The man is either corrupt or an idiot or both.

Tell your parents they are appreciated.

Feb 10, 2021, 9:48 AM

Not by our governor, though.

Re: Tell your parents they are appreciated.

Feb 10, 2021, 10:04 AM

Thank you!

A TD for saying thank you. lol, someone mad.***

Feb 10, 2021, 11:49 AM

A TD for saying thanks to some teachers.

Feb 10, 2021, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Tell your parents they are appreciated. ]

I want to hear that counterargument.

Re: A TD for saying thanks to some teachers.

Feb 10, 2021, 3:59 PM

drummer I have been asking the TD folks that have TD ed a post of mine to at least come forward, admit they did it and why. You have to respect a person that has the courage to do that, but I have yet had the opportunity to give that respect, and it's bc they would rather remain behind a computer screen, and click the TD option like a coward that would shoot a child in the back in fear that the child may have something to defend themselves. Those sir are the type that won't debate the reason that your post deserved a TD, when others have TU-ed the same post.

Feb 10, 2021, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: The way he talks to/about teachers is abysmal. ]

As a 12 year X smoker, I have developed a hate for cigaret smoke, and even talking to a smoker at close range, bc it smells awful. But it has always been bc of the lack of laws banning tobacco use use in our country knowing how harmful that it is to the health of American tobacco users, and the non smokers in the same area of a smoker. Tobacco use, and tobacco growing in America should have been ban long before I ever smoke my first cigaret 45 years ago!!!

McMaster and SC for Ed

Feb 10, 2021, 9:48 AM [ in reply to The way he talks to/about teachers is abysmal. ]

Firstly my wife is a teacher and they should be included as same as first responders.

There is bad blood between the Gov and this new group SC for Ed. I think the group has some valid points, but as usual, they go too far and attack. The Republican Party and Public School relationship is terrible.

Re: McMaster and SC for Ed

Feb 10, 2021, 10:10 AM

That is true about the relationship between SC for Ed and the state legislature.

It stills seems odd that they would want to put more strain and stress on over 50,000 public school teachers in the state because a pro-teacher group hurt their feelings.

Sadly that's politics for you.

Feb 10, 2021, 9:54 AM [ in reply to The way he talks to/about teachers is abysmal. ]

Smokers provide highly desirable tax revenue so must be protected at all costs!

:/

Feb 10, 2021, 10:06 AM

Ah yes, the smokers earn the government money and the teachers cost the government money.

You are choosing corrupt over dumb I see.

Based on the risk and data, I think he's correct***

Feb 10, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to The way he talks to/about teachers is abysmal. ]

He may very well be correct but there are teachers who are

Feb 10, 2021, 2:36 PM

at risk, aren't 65, and aren't being given priority access to the vaccine when it has been demanded they be face to face.

Also, his tone is downright nasty.

and the data shows that schools are places...

Feb 10, 2021, 2:40 PM

were there is a high risk of infection.

Why is a teacher that is face-to-face with children that don't spread the virus like adults do more of a priority that a manufacturing worker working around other adults?

I can't comment on his tone. I've read more than I've seen/heard on this issue.

Feb 10, 2021, 8:58 AM

Well I hate to hear that as my appointment for my 2nd shot is today with Prisma and I haven't heard anything about this, no call that I've been cancelled.

Feb 10, 2021, 9:05 AM

Well I hate to hear that as my appointment for my 2nd shot is today with Prisma and I haven't heard anything about this, no call that I've been cancelled.

I wish you lots of luck! Fingers crossed!

He knows more than we know he knows.***

Feb 10, 2021, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He knows more than we know he knows.***

Feb 10, 2021, 9:24 AM

So death rates dropping by 43% since Beijing Biden took office isn’t enough evidence for you vaxx freaks to feel safe yet. We got the blind leading the blind around here .

Feb 10, 2021, 9:44 AM

The research that has been done to date, it's believed that it's best for a wider span of time between shot #1, and shot #2 is better....

Feb 10, 2021, 9:49 AM

With all of the "research" contradicting other research in the past year, it is safe to say that many "researchers" are now being told what their findings are in many studies.

Feb 10, 2021, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Wrong board but this needs to be seen-Henry McMaster is an ]

What research? I haven't seen this reported or confirmed by any reputable source. Every medical article says to follow the guidelines (21 or 28 days depending on the brand). Up to 6 weeks max interval is viable, but that doesn't mean it is recommended or preferred.

Feb 10, 2021, 12:44 PM

The Dr, the main guy that has been speaking in the news for CDC, made that statement about 7-10 days ago!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

if it's made in China, pass on it. I buy American first.

Feb 10, 2021, 10:47 AM

North American continent second.

Feb 10, 2021, 11:01 AM

Uncle Henry is a hypocritical #######. He goes on television lecturing to us to wear masks, and social distance. All Clemson events, athletic and other, have to be regulated and approved by his office, yet he and his family go to all these political parties and events and rarely put on masks. He’s part of the good old’ boy system, and my kid could be a better governor. He gets elected in SC though, cuz he’s got an R behind his name. He should be primaried next election, but that won’t happen.

Feb 10, 2021, 12:53 PM

I have never approve of Henry McMaster when he was appointed to the governor's seat when Nikki Haley went to work for President elect Trump, and I didn't vote for him to be governor in the election bc I believe Henry McMaster to be a Bully that don't have any respect for the people that he is suppose to serve. To me personally, I have always seen his character to be that he looks down on the less fortunate, he sees them as being beneath him!!!

You should start smoking cigarettes.

Feb 10, 2021, 11:49 AM

Then go get your vaccine.

Problem solved.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

or go to prison***

Feb 10, 2021, 12:40 PM

Feb 10, 2021, 12:29 PM

Feb 10, 2021, 12:39 PM

Feb 10, 2021, 1:17 PM

I believe that everybody that can get themselves a place in that line, they should do so bc, nobody will care for you as much as you will care for yourself. With that being my belief, it is also my belief that the people that covid 19 is killing the most of, they should have been vaccinated first to help the ending of our older American lives to be over before there time was up bc of natural causes, covid 19 isn't a natural cause. It has been that the older Americans were the ones masking up, when younger people believed themselves to be bulletproof bc it was their age groups that were surviving the covid virus, and it has been that 18 to 40 year old folks that has cause this virus to spread like wildfires bc they felt safe that the virus wasn't going to kill them even if they were infected, so carry on as if it wasn't no more than a seasonal flu, they were even comparing to the deaths of a seasonal flu, older people can survive a seasonal flu, when covid 19 was killing older folks like the germans slaughter of the Jews with nowhere to put the dead!!! Deny it if you want to, but it's the Truth/Troof!!!!!

11 million jews were slaughter by the germans during the length of 1941 to 1945. In one year, covid 19 has already claimed 2.34 million lives, and we have been trying to keep them alive. COVID 19 is a killer!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Replies: 65
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic