Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Blame China if no football season and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Blame China if no football season and

Jul 17, 2020, 4:09 PM

anything else that is Covid related. Not Trump nor anyone else that we know about. The communist leadership knew it was a problem and did not do anything to stop the spread.

And the sorry a******* killed John Prine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, anything to deflect the responsibility away

Jul 17, 2020, 4:25 PM

from that Jim Jones-wannabe guy in the White House.

azzwipes like you don't deserve a vote...you're too bigoted

Jul 17, 2020, 8:24 PM

to make a reasonable contribution to a real Democracy.

LOL... like Trump has orchestrated the Covid response purely or even primarily by himself. What a stupid thought.

Whatever planning has been done medically went out the window when the WHO told everyone there was no need for travel restrictions in late January, and then Fauci told everyone in late February that it wasn't going to be a big deal ("the real threat being the flu"). The CDC and NIH had already botched whatever preparation could be done since the SARS outbreak in 2003 (i.e. look at S. Korea's response as alternative) - they're the ones who should have foreseen this sort of outbreak, if not worse. But they were caught with their pants down and no effective way to test and trace for something that travels in increments of the number of conversations held within 6' of each participant - or in other words, effectively with the wind.

Blaming Trump - or anyone else other than the Chinese and the WHO - and then CDC and NIH - is retarded. It's like blaming the Bubonic Plague on Louis XIV.

You bigoted Liberals just need to shut your holes up.

Re: azzwipes like you don't deserve a vote...you're too bigoted

Jul 18, 2020, 6:23 AM

It would have helped if Trump encouraged the masses to wear masks and to take the virus seriously. His actions and lack of action made it political for his cult following.

it was Fauci who said Masks were not necessary (late Feb)

Jul 18, 2020, 11:12 AM

even as the South Koreans were saying the opposite.

As to political attribution and your hatred, here's a resource of INFORMATION:

As lockdown measures have been lifted across Europe, countries have begun using face masks as a means of halting the transmission of COVID-19. The protective equipment is worn when people venture outside of their homes to use public transport and enter enclosed spaces such as shops and schools.

In Germany, individual states have been given the power to implement their own rules regarding masks. In a similar move, the UK government has allowed the devolved nations of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to enforce their own measures, separate from those issued across England. /I]

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-07-04/Face-masks-what-are-the-rules-in-EU-countries--RO3rL2cGek/index.html

Re: it was Fauci who said Masks were not necessary (late Feb)

Jul 18, 2020, 11:29 AM

Well we are in July now, bud, and we have known now for months that masks are the right call.

Please share the "right call" data.***

Jul 18, 2020, 4:00 PM

Sorry. bud.... you do not qualify

Jul 20, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: it was Fauci who said Masks were not necessary (late Feb) ]

My wife is the master of hindsight.. you will have to wait for her to retire if you want tne title.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: azzwipes like you don't deserve a vote...you're too bigoted

Jul 20, 2020, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: azzwipes like you don't deserve a vote...you're too bigoted ]

Yeah all those idiots protesting during a pandemic has nothing to do with it .
This country is going to h ell in a hand basket because of people like YOU !

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one...

Jul 18, 2020, 6:57 AM [ in reply to Yes, anything to deflect the responsibility away ]

Just can't stand your President, can you!?!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What color is the sky in your world?***

Jul 18, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Yes, anything to deflect the responsibility away ]

Re: Blame China if no football season and

Jul 17, 2020, 4:26 PM

That is actually where most of the blame fits. If they hadn't been so secretive about how deadly and how easily it was to get out of hand. Ours and other countries maybe could have been better prepared and more cautious about letting people into our country until at least CDC could have had a better chance to better prepare our own medical professionals. Covid-19 was all of a sudden a world pandemic before we had a chance to try and prevent it from overwhelming all countries!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2020, 4:43 PM

And here I thought all this time it was my fault. Someone told me I could be so powerful as too end college football and all I had to do was not wear a mask.

Guess I’m not as powerful as China ???????

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one told you that.

Jul 17, 2020, 4:45 PM

Stop being a Karen.

You should ask to see his manager.***

Jul 17, 2020, 6:43 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It's CHY-NAH!***

Jul 17, 2020, 7:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They CREATED it and let it out of the weapons factory.

Jul 17, 2020, 7:35 PM

They should be hung for war crimes.

Jul 17, 2020, 8:10 PM

Our administration wasn’t great but the blame should be on China. Their evil government hid this from the world for months before it got out of control.

Imagine if the world banned flights from China starting November!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2020, 8:45 PM

Wouldn't have taken into account the 4 million allowed through Europe.

Blame the media and Prine had one lung

Jul 17, 2020, 8:56 PM

The virus is real but its just not bad for healthy people. I love John Pribe, but he was in really bad shape with lung cancer. For a normally healthy person this is just a bad cold. I've had people in my family get it and it is just not that bad. Remember SARS a few years ago? Did we shut down everything?

Jul 17, 2020, 9:21 PM

Pass the kool aid

Jul 18, 2020, 6:52 AM

China didn’t only send the virus to us. They sent it all over the world, and we have failed miserably dealing with coronavirus compared to other countries. That is not even debatable. And how many times have we heard Trump say I saved millions of lives because I stopped the flights from China. Will someone please explain this to me. Other countries didn’t stop flights from China, and they’re kicking our ### on coronavirus response. The stopping flights from China thing is really overrated, and it surprised me the media has not thought about this angle. Certainly all the blame does not go to Trump for what’s happening. There is plenty of blame to go around. But Trump is just not trusted by the American people the way other leaders and other countries are trusted by their people. He’s not honest, let’s face it. He has some good points, but honesty is not one of them. We needed a leader that was not a narcissistic person who can’t go five seconds without promoting himself. Cannot believe the worlds wealthiest country is in the mess we are in right now.

Jul 18, 2020, 11:37 AM

I don’t think other countries trust their leaders more. We have more freedom whereas many of the others don’t. It’s more difficult to corral a free population. We are Americans and it’s our nature to not be told what to do. Maybe in this case that benefit has slowed our progress in controlling the virus but the alternative is not agreeable to many. I ,for one , will never trade freedom for security in any area.

Jul 19, 2020, 1:54 PM

Do you wear a seat belt? Have car insurance? Drive on the right side of the road? Have a driver's license? Get your car inspected? Stop at red lights or stop signs? And on and on...aren't you trading freedom for security by doing these?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All of those things are proven to prevent things they are

Jul 20, 2020, 2:33 PM

designed for, while at the same time the common masks people are wearing are actually DISPROVEN to prevent respiratory viruses. Only N100 will prevent respiratory viruses from spreading, but nobody is wearing them.

Jul 20, 2020, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Blame China if no football season and ]

I live in SC so , no I don’t get my car inspected.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic