Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow...turned game off down 5...& at 9AM today see we won!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 862

Wow...turned game off down 5...& at 9AM today see we won!

Mar 14, 2014, 9:30 AM

What a nice surprise since I had to give up to go to bed..when with about 5 minutes to go we cut into GT's 7 pt lead to make it only 2..but right back up to 5 again with them on free throw line.

Shoot me, but was I surprised to get onto TNet this morn at 9am and see Tigers won in OT!

Congrats & GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bill, you should've left the television on when you

Mar 14, 2014, 9:39 AM

went to bed, and you probably could've caught the middle of OT when you woke up for your first bathroom break of the night. Then you could've seen the end of OT during your second bathroom break of the night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ha "GWP"..but I use a big fruit bottle & don't wake up! ***

Mar 14, 2014, 9:41 AM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reason #6,317 why you're my hero bill***

Mar 14, 2014, 10:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

My Grandfather used a cut out milk jug and one time at

Mar 14, 2014, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Ha "GWP"..but I use a big fruit bottle & don't wake up! *** ]

our deer club I jolted him out of bed with my enthusiastic announcement that I just bagged a buck! He inadvertently grabbed his boot and proceeded to fill it instead.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perform (4) cadence counts and (2) Alma Maters and

Mar 14, 2014, 9:43 AM

all is forgiven. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C L E M in Cadence Count....1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4..C-L-E-M-S-O-N

Mar 14, 2014, 9:50 AM

OK..it's too early on a Friday morn to do four of these bad boys..plus the Alma Mater! GoTiGERS!

Bill we need you to take one for the team & go to bed with 5

Mar 14, 2014, 9:53 AM

min to go tonight.

Re: Wow...turned game off down 5...& at 9AM today see we won!

Mar 14, 2014, 9:58 AM

I was finishing a hamburger and, at 40-49, starting to find my money to pay and leave. When the OT began my drink was topped off ... wonderful experience.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE in BB now, so I plan to go to sleep 5

Mar 14, 2014, 12:30 PM

minutes remaining in the DOOKIE game tonight (as I did last night in the GT game and Clemson behind) and see if an OT win comes our way again! LOL...but GoTiGERS!

I wouldn't dare let you consider doing the same tonight

Mar 14, 2014, 12:36 PM

but you could peek while feigning sleep? =)

Replies: 10
| visibility 862
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic