Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biggins & Wiltfong both Flip CB's of Foreman today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 4,353

Biggins & Wiltfong both Flip CB's of Foreman today

Dec 18, 2020, 8:18 PM

from LSU to USC

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Korey-Foreman-at-Centennial-218228/CurrentExpertPredictions/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Coots must be deliriously happy! Oh, wait a minute......

Dec 18, 2020, 8:20 PM

My Bad, SUCKAS! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biggins & Wiltfong both Flip CB's of Foreman today

Dec 18, 2020, 8:20 PM

He’s a Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 8:54 PM

Until the words come out of Korey Foreman's mouth that he has committed to a school, I'm all in with saying that he will be a Clemson Tiger.

That kid is to proud of himself, and proud of being considered one of the best DEs in the entire country, but, he is also smart enough to know that as good as he is, it takes a lot more players with equal talent to win championships.

I think that he do want to play on a championship team, or a team that is consistently in position to play for a championship, and the team mentioned by the crystal ball flunkies, isn't, and hasn't been in position to win a National championship in quite some time, and with him being on the roster at USC Cali, that want be enough to get them to the NC game during his time as a college player.

I believe he will be a Clemson Tiger if he wants to play for, and win a NC while he is playing his college FB career. IMPO, he will be all in as a Clemson Tiger, and until he says something different, I see him playing his college FB career at Clemson University!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 8:55 PM

I wonder if anyone knows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 10:08 PM

I wouldn't want to be quoted, but I think that either BV and/or Dabo has already been told by Korey what his thoughts or intentions were when it comes down to Clemson, and other said interest he has with his other schools of consideration.

I've said before, and I still believe that Kprey has given a silent commit to BV or Dabo, and maybe to both bc I'm sure he knows that if he had, they would have told each other about it.

As I have said in other post, he was committed to Clemson previously, and he went to Dabo and talked about him taking other visits so that he could enjoy having, or getting everything out of other visits. Dabo just told him his feeling about being all in with his commitment, and Dabo advised him to decommit and take his visits, and just recommit at a later date after the visits that he wanted to take. He has taken as many as possible before covid stopped all visits with teams and coaches. And I really think that he has since recommitted, and everything is hush hush until he has set his commitment date to announce to the country where he will be playing his college career at.

It is my opinion that Korey Foreman has already silently recommitted, and I surely hope that I'm right, and he will be a Clemson Tiger once he has made his mind up for when he wants to make that announcement to the public.

If he is a Tiger, they have done an excellent job at keeping it quiet, and everybody that he has told, has been sworn to secrecy, and that secrecy has been respected by the only few that does know, and it had to be just a few like his parents and the coach, bc we all know how it is for some to keep a secret that they have sworn to. Some that are sworn to secrecy, they can't wait to tell it to the very next person they see, and expect them keep the very secret they couldn't wait more than 30 minutes before they told it LOL!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 8:58 PM

Hope he's enjoying their game tonight. Wasn't today it?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 10:26 PM

Kinda lame pair of National Contenders...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they have inside info, this is what they should do

Dec 18, 2020, 11:59 PM

We'll find out on Jan 2.

Seemed like Foreman had a passion about Clemson but when he didn't sign immediately on the 16th, that was a bad sign for us.

Dec 19, 2020, 12:07 AM

Yeah, I think he stays in CA.

Dec 19, 2020, 12:10 AM

Real prime time football is east...period...some of top players out west are realizing it and beginning to head this way....He can go play out west and his brand won’t make it past Colorado...Come East and your brand soaks up the entire country.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 10
| visibility 4,353
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic