Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden is close to TOAST
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Biden is close to TOAST

Apr 29, 2020, 9:30 PM

Up next...Hilldawg?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-dem-hakeem-jeffries-tara-reade-biden-allegation-serious

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP Hakeem***

Apr 29, 2020, 9:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Warren gets no love, eh?***

Apr 29, 2020, 9:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

I'd say closer to a tomato or strawberry but honestly...

Apr 30, 2020, 12:44 AM

a carrot, onion or some other vegetable would be more accurate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden is close to TOAST

Apr 30, 2020, 8:01 AM

I am pretty much convinced that he will not be the nominee come November. I have heard some good conversation around this idea and I think they are right. He is a HUGE liability and his Son, what a piece of trash, which wouldnt really matter, however Biden pulled him into his political/business world and thus he is fair game at this point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2020, 9:04 AM

I hope you are correct.

I think it’s fortunate Joe has been in the public eye for so

Apr 30, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden is close to TOAST ]

Long. With a little less attention paid to him, and a little more freedom of movement, I’m thinking he’s a heterosexual Jerry Sandusky. God works in mysterious ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden is close to TOAST ]

I want Jomentia to be the nominee......Trump would destroy him and the debates would be better than SNL, as Joe folds and crawls off the stage AS A BLITHERING IDIOT. The guy is TOAST....

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 9:27 PM

I want Jomentia to be the nominee......Trump would destroy him and the debates would be better than SNL, as Joe folds and crawls off the stage AS A BLITHERING IDIOT. The guy is TOAST....

You under-estimate the revulsion the majority of American's have for Trump.

May 1, 2020, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden is close to TOAST ]

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2020, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden is close to TOAST ]

I am pretty much convinced that he will not be the nominee come November. I have heard some good conversation around this idea and I think they are right. He is a HUGE liability and his Son, what a piece of trash, which wouldnt really matter, however Biden pulled him into his political/business world and thus he is fair game at this point.

Whoa! You referred to Joe Biden's son as a piece of trash!
OMG, have you thought about the implied comparison of the children of TheRump that should have gone thru your head. Eric, Junior, Ivanka (plus Kushner) are all crooks, getting rich off the taxpayers and money laundering.
You, really, really, really need to turn-off the FoxFakeNews that is continually lying to you.
Those Trump kids are money laundering, tax cheats -- Biden's son is not in their league of criminology.

May 2, 2020, 7:07 AM

Ok JHop. Ok. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is a Biden quote

Apr 30, 2020, 9:22 AM

“For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time. But nobody fails to understand that this is like jumping into a cauldron.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could be.

Apr 30, 2020, 9:36 AM

He's not like Trump where his followers will excuse him for all sorts of godawful crap.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All claims should be taken seriously by

Apr 30, 2020, 9:41 AM

law enforcement. I hope it is investigated.

As I said with the Kavanaugh situation, I choose not to let allegations like this alter my opinion of a person, until they are found to be true. Of course, it makes no difference to me anyway, because I wouldn't vote for Vice President Biden under any circumstances.

May 1, 2020, 5:54 PM

You’re witnessing the managed decline and deliberate removal of Joe Biden as a presidential candidate. Nothing is ever random with these people and there are no coincidences.

I'll take Biden over Hillary. Sucks either way! *****

May 1, 2020, 6:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 9:24 PM

Naah, it's just the Dems trying not to look like hypocrites. They don't want to appear to sweep Tara Reade under the rug while they sweep Tara Reade under the rug.

Actually, Joe's a woose for only having 1 claim of sexual assault, Trump has 25! (of course they're all lying)

It appears we're stuck with Joe. More important is who he chooses for VP. I'm not sure Joe will live long enough to be Prez. :)

May 2, 2020, 1:03 AM

Gov Andrew Cuomo WINS in a LANDSLIDE -- GOP Loses Senate and House. (Investigations of Trump Crimes to Follow; Bill Barr to be dis-barred and jailed)

May 2, 2020, 7:04 AM

Narrow minded view pointed folks like you Hopper is why I hate politics anymore. You must be young to be that adamant about a party. When you get older, you will turn around and realize Pelosi is banging you while Mcconnell is slapping your a$$. Both parties are in on it.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic