Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden is a Xenophobe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Biden is a Xenophobe

Jan 24, 2021, 6:05 PM

Biden to reinstate COVID travel ban for most non-U.S. citizens: report

You can't blame the guy for putting his hands all over women (as long as they are over 18, and some were), but this is just out of character for our liberals who love and welcome everyone to our country.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-to-reinstate-covid-travel-ban-for-most-non-u-s-citizens-report

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on man, just following the science.***

Jan 24, 2021, 6:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden is a Xenophobe

Jan 25, 2021, 9:07 AM

The mutant strain in California may well prove more troublesome than the UK and questionably the South African variant. I'm ok with trying to limit the spread, but in this age of readily available air travel, I don't see this doing much. The UK variants are rapidly spreading in the US already. The South African variant hasn't been detected in the US YET, but has already been found in at least 22 countries including Canada. The SA variant is probably already here.

It's worth a try, but I doubt this measure will do much to inhibit the spread. We're not an small island nation like New Zealand.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He already ended the Muslim-I-mean-Travel Ban.***

Jan 25, 2021, 11:34 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: He already ended the Muslim-I-mean-Travel Ban.***

Jan 25, 2021, 1:20 PM

what strain of COVID did they have?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic