Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden CARES
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 379

Biden CARES

Dec 3, 2020, 7:46 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-demand-probe-into-padillas-35m-grant-to-biden-linked-firm-claim-misuse-of-taxpayer-funds

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would the California Secretary of State be in a

Dec 3, 2020, 8:06 PM

position to award federal money to anyone?

This story's really weird and convoluted. The allegation is that the California Sec of State (Padilla) funneled money to a firm connected to the Biden campaign so when Kamala Harris becomes VP Padilla can take her Senate seat, except Biden has nothing to do with Kamala's replacement because they'll be chosen by Governor Gavin Newsome. Not to mention the GOP is in the minority in the House of Representatives and has no authority to demand anything, so I guess it's really just to stir up #### and make allegations that sound bad but don't really have any substance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would the California Secretary of State be in a

Dec 3, 2020, 8:18 PM

“so I guess it's really just to stir up #### and make allegations that sound bad but don't really have any substance.”

The last 4 years of my life- D.J. Trump

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

most victimised president ever***

Dec 3, 2020, 8:24 PM

they should carve his face into the side of a landfill in memorial.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be a normal occurrence if the consulting firm is

Dec 3, 2020, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Why would the California Secretary of State be in a ]

located in CA, but they are located in DC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sing it with me now

Dec 3, 2020, 8:43 PM

There is no proof of wrong doing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If anything is improper, it’s on the Secretary of State of

Dec 3, 2020, 11:16 PM

CA., and that’s iffy at best.

The Biden campaign, I’m sure, used many consulting firms. This one received a govt. grant. So what?
Now, if it’s proven that the CA SOS only awarded this grant because of the business relationship with the Biden campaign, they may be on to something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what else is funny?

Dec 3, 2020, 11:23 PM

Sorry, I just can't get over this story. They said the quiet part out loud:

“In light of recent media reports that California Secretary of State Alex Padilla is now the front-runner to be appointed to California’s open United States Senate seat...” Comer, Davis, and Nice wrote in a letter, exclusively obtained by Fox News, to the inspector general for the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.

You're not supposed to just come out and admit that it's entirely politically motivated. You're supposed to pretend you care that a crime has been committed and you want to uphold justice. These guys are hacks!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 379
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic