Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh, hey, also,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 372

Oh, hey, also,

Jan 14, 2021, 8:57 AM

what the hell is a CU Medallion?

Edit: I'll be danged.

Clemson Medallion
The Clemson Medallion is the highest honor conferred by Clemson University. This honor recognizes an individual who has demonstrated a long and sustained commitment and significant service to Clemson University.

The award is named in honor of the benefactor of Clemson University, Thomas Green Clemson, an advocate for scientific education and the advancement of agriculture.

Nominations are solicited in odd years and recognition events are hosted in even years.

Eligibility
The Clemson Medallion shall be bestowed only to living individuals. This award is reserved principally for nominees who graduated from Clemson University and others who have cultivated a meaningful relationship with Clemson University.

Selection Process
No later than November 30 of years ending with odd-numbers, the Selection Committee will recommend to the Chair of the Board no more than two (2) candidates they believe meet the high standards to receive the Clemson Medallion. As soon as possible thereafter, the Chair of the Board will review those candidates with the President of Clemson University and affirm the recommended candidate(s). Given the uniquely high privilege of the Clemson Medallion, it is understood that there may be years in which no recipient is selected. Further, the Chair of the Board is under no obligation to select any candidate as a recipient.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still don't like change.***

Jan 14, 2021, 9:02 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s nice but I prefer

Jan 14, 2021, 10:26 AM

Money Muscle Medallions

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

the 'money muscle' is what I call my dic-

Jan 14, 2021, 11:31 AM

wait....what exactly IS that meat in your pic?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best served at 98.6*F***

Jan 14, 2021, 12:09 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

What really bugs me about all of this is

Jan 14, 2021, 1:25 PM

I made it to ROH about almost two years ago... and never got the dang badge. Now my ROH status is gone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

What is this badge? I guess I never looked for it.***

Jan 14, 2021, 3:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 372
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic