Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Below are statistics for a Legendary Tiger in 2020
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,459

Below are statistics for a Legendary Tiger in 2020

Jan 3, 2021, 8:26 PM

4,458 Yards TD 30 INT 6 QBR 71.5

What a great year! On a 4-12 team with terrible line and subpar running game. He throws under constant pressure and getting knocked down or sacked.

This was his 4th year in league, which is not a lot but he has taken a beating for all 4 years.

I often think of the Bears choosing Watson over Trubisky.... better running backs BY A MILE... much better offensive line.... much better defense.... it is not a joy to think about but I often wonder what Chicago saw in Trubisky that was better than Deshaun ??? Have they ever been asked what their thoughts were. Trubisky has never and will never be as good or as competitive, he is not even in same class of QB and that’s from watching them both play and compete. What idiot at Chicago made that decision ??? Is he still in football, much less the NFL ??? ####### all the way.

The Texans organization is not helping him or the team. They have to start on the Oline, first and 2nd round picks need to be lineman that can turn into starters. In first 2 rounds there will be enough highly rated tackles and guards to get at least 2 very good players.

I do not know the draft status of Houston or if they even have picks since the organization probably traded them away along with best receiver in football Nuk!!!

Deshaun Watson, cheers for a great year and here’s to hoping/praying that the team can surround you with higher level talent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those stats don't include today's game***

Jan 3, 2021, 8:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those stats don't include today's game***

Jan 3, 2021, 8:44 PM

Oh wow, I thought they did. 33 TD’s and 7 Int and over 4800 yards. Incredible year!!!

Re: Those stats don't include today's game***

Jan 3, 2021, 8:57 PM

The Texans have squandered numerous talented players due to terrible coaching over the years.
A team founded by a gamecock, and the tradition continues.

+20

Jan 3, 2021, 8:32 PM

Best QB in league since week 6. Team including grossly overpaid JJ Watt is excrement.

I hope he escapes with an improved Houston team one day or a trade. But he's a very rich man who may never be fully appreciated by the American football public.

Trubisky over Watson was a bad joke and maybe a racist joke. Mahomes is the only QB in the world I would take over Watson at this stage of their careers, but what would Watson do with with blocking, Kelce, Andy Reid play calls, and track star WR's? We can only imagine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mahommes has been brilliant but

Jan 3, 2021, 8:48 PM

he does play for much better team. I’m not sure DW4 is not every bit as good but it’s impossible to say. One plays for great coach/organization and the other plays for Houston ?????

I really hope things change and our guy can be appreciated for how great a player and teammate he truly is!! We can hope

DW4 got the most passing yards in regular season...

Jan 3, 2021, 8:53 PM

Mahomes did not play today. Pretty sure he will get passed in the playoffs by Mahomes and/or Allen, but not too shabby for the guy that all Defense focuses on each game

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,459
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic