Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Belk has stolen from every single CU donor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Belk has stolen from every single CU donor

May 24, 2018, 5:57 PM

He stole a scholarship and deserves NO sympathy or safe harbor from me. Absent public proof of a true family hardship I stand by this position fully. Dabo is a smart man but essentially was out maneuvered by a scumf*ck lawyer and a young man of questionable character. Yes we are better off without his kind but in my book, unless he proves openly this was a hardship he owes Clemson and it’s donors all benefits given him. Additionally he robbed some other deserving kid of a scholarship.

I don’t buy he’s just a kid garbage. Kids his age die every day for our freedom in God forsaken heathen h*ll holes. He with malice aforethought and in a premeditated manner conducted a robbery. He is owed no pity. While I was on an ROTC scholarship in the 80s at Clemson I would have loved to have gone back home 5 hours to Raleigh to help my mom and dad try to save their family business and save her sanity as their life dream and savings were attacked by a large national chain store. I wasn’t released from my bond and the years of active service that followed missing important moments of my kids life fighting the wars or our nation.

I’m sorry but ones word is their bond and brand and Belk is not a brand that stands for integrity. If you use the reason of family hardship you then don’t get to hide that condition and ask us to trust you. Also if you are in the right and truly seeking mercy you don’t get a lawyer. This thing stinks and I bet is rotten to the core.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Belk has stolen from every single CU donor

May 24, 2018, 6:05 PM

Who is Belk? He sounds like public enemy number one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2018, 6:06 PM

That’s not a politically correct thing to say; therefore, I appreciate it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2018, 6:13 PM

Thank you sir for voicing your opinion, but even more for your service to our country. It is that services that makes this country great.

May 24, 2018, 6:27 PM

I'm with ya, MT - makes you wonder why he even came to Clemson on the first place. If he was motivated to be a BMOC and be first team all-world, then he durn well shoulda known he'd have to outwork the best D front in all of college football to be king of that mountain. What a waste of time and resources on all counts. Go wallow in mediocrity with your yardfowl brethren. If legitimacy is ever attached to the family medical hardship doohickey, I'll be the first to dial back the shade I've thrown, but for now, Coots gonna Coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

I think he was expecting Ferrell, Wilkins, and Bryant to be

May 25, 2018, 8:09 AM

gone to the draft. Which opens up some PT for him. Mainly with CW going. CW comes back and in his mind boots him out of the lineup for the year. Kids are more entitled these days. Its just the way its going.

Let's see who had the hardest childhood on Tigernet

May 24, 2018, 6:29 PM

Then, let's hear these teenagers whine about anything

I suckered tobacco for 10 years - what do I win?***

May 24, 2018, 6:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suckered tobacco for 10 years - what do I win?***

May 25, 2018, 8:26 AM

A barrel of MH-30.

May 24, 2018, 6:31 PM

One of the biggest victims in all of this is the (unknown) kid who would have had that scholarship, and is now somewhere other than the greatest university on the planet

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2018, 6:34 PM

Preach on brotha! I too was on ROTC scholarship (Army) '83-86. I only had 2 ways out...a degree and commission, or boot camp at Ft Benning, LOL

I’m sure you remember CPT Tom Wall

May 24, 2018, 6:37 PM

That bad dude taught me how to man up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m sure you remember CPT Tom Wall

May 24, 2018, 9:42 PM

oh yeah....Cpt Wall, Cpt Cooler, SGM Hubbard....remember them well. Maj Squires straightened me out though. He called me and my sidekick into his office one morning after a particularly long and infamous night at the TTT and explained life to us. His comment to me was "You`re under contract. You are in the Army. You can cut this **** out and graduate, get a commission.......or.......we can just send you to Ft Benning this summer."

He got my attention real quick. Got my commission 9May86

May 24, 2018, 6:53 PM

The best thing you, and the rest of us can do is MOVE ON.

May 25, 2018, 8:25 AM

Amen!

How can an 18 year make such grizzled ole veterans complain so much?

Move on.

But complaining is a pasttime here***

May 25, 2018, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Belk has stolen from every single CU donor ]

May 24, 2018, 10:11 PM

good frigging riddance.....Glad that Big Baby Belt is gone........Go Tigers!!!!

Dabo wasn't outmaneuvered.

May 24, 2018, 10:14 PM

Dabo realized that this piece of selfish trash was not his kind of player and he didn't want him around any longer.

As you said, he knew the team was a better team without this "My team is spelled with an 'I' and only an 'I'" player.

Re: Dabo wasn't outmaneuvered.

May 24, 2018, 10:19 PM

wish we would have found that out about him before we wasted a scholarship on him....Go Tigers!!!!!

Our coaches are the best at finding the right kids. Have

May 24, 2018, 11:20 PM

you never been wrong about a person?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2018, 10:31 PM

Sperm donor?

8m a 18 yr iptay mber, i dont feel that way at all.

May 25, 2018, 9:19 AM

I designate all my money to the only sport that matters, women's basketball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 25, 2018, 11:41 AM

Lighten up Francis. Sgt Hulka

May 25, 2018, 12:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2018, 12:40 PM

I think you need to step away from the computer and think about how Belk and his decision has impacted your life

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic