Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bball lineup this season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,517

Bball lineup this season?

Jul 3, 2012, 10:38 AM

Just wondering how everyone saw the lineup shaking out this year. I was thinking the only definits were prob Jennings at 4 and Booker at 5, not sure on the rest. Other than those 2 we will have a roster loaded with Fr and So.

Probaby McDaniel at 3 and Coleman at 2?

I'm a little worried about PG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bball lineup this season?

Jul 3, 2012, 10:47 AM

Hall will start at PG. That could change later in the season as the freshmen gain experience.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bball lineup this season?

Jul 3, 2012, 10:57 AM

We have a distinct advantage. A kid named BrownL! McDaniel and Coleman will be terrific. Jennings and Booker will be solid.Especially if Jennings gets his head on straight early and keeps it there. Point concerns me but we don't begin the season tomorrow.

milton?

Jul 3, 2012, 11:11 AM

what makes anyone think he'll get his "head on straight"? hasn't it been flopping around for 3 years now? there comes a time where you have to admit a player just isn't that good.

Milton showed some flashes of what he's capable of doing

Jul 3, 2012, 11:16 AM

last year.....If he can start doing that consistently, he can be a force in the conference.

Confidence, a sense of urgency with this being his senior season, and experience should give him the impetus to be a top contributor this season......at least we're all hoping. I think if anyone can get a great season out of Milton, Coach Brownell can>

I'm a bit more concerned about the production from young Mr. Booker.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Late last season he played very well

Jul 3, 2012, 11:25 AM [ in reply to milton? ]

if he can keep that going he'll be pretty good this year.

Why do I know he played well at the end of last year? Because I was one of the people in an almost empty Littlejohn while a lot Tnetters (you know who you are) were watching on TV and complaining about how nobody goes to basketball games anymore.

I agree with most

Jul 5, 2012, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Bball lineup this season? ]

Hall, Coleman, McDaniel, Jennings and Booker are the starting 5 to begin with. Roper/Filer, Sapp, Blossomgame, Sullivan, Nnoko/Smith the reserves. One of the freshman could start at PG at some point, as could Sapp at 2G and Blossomgame at SF. Really like the depth and athleticism of this roster. Should be a very competitive camp.

Best thing is there will be competition for playing time

Jul 6, 2012, 12:05 PM

With no truly obvious starters at the 1-2-3 positions, the guys should really push one another at practice & make each other better. We are getting to the point where we have basketball players and not just athletes. I only wish the new post players are ANIMALS and wake up Booker & Jennings to play at their potential.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,517
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic