Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Banned from FGF.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Banned from FGF.....

Aug 28, 2019, 7:23 AM

There was recently a purge at FGF. All posters with a Clemson tilt or handle have been muted or banned. This has happened in the past month. There isn’t a single one left. What a paranoid group over there. There is now nobody left to bring them back to reality.

Like if you’ve been banned or muted by FGF ??????....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It just means they know reality is about to come

Aug 28, 2019, 7:29 AM

crashing down on them again, like it does this time of year, MOST years. It's their way of keeping the delusion alive a little longer, an electronic version of sticking your head in the sand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Banned from FGF.....

Aug 28, 2019, 7:31 AM

It’s that time of year when they are Contenders and will be playing in the SEC championship game . Mods can’t have someone let the air out of their tires so soon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for FGF.***

Aug 28, 2019, 7:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 8:00 AM

How can you tell?

Aug 28, 2019, 8:07 AM

I have followed it for years. There are several Clemson posters that have posted for years and never say anything offensive. They have been all absent for a month. There have always been posters with Clemson related id’s on a daily basis. All gone.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 2:31 PM

I have an anti gamecock handle. I don't think I've been banned.

Aug 28, 2019, 8:07 AM

While I can’t imagine being a ‘paying member’ on fgf; do they still ban those members, too? Now, THAT would surprise me - who refuses ‘paying customers’?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Aug 28, 2019, 8:15 AM

Good question. I suspect Clemson fans donating to FGF are as rare as hen’s teeth.

i stole a co-workers

Aug 28, 2019, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Banned from FGF..... ]

FGF member number and password. I’m a spy. It is fun to watch the paysite.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve been banned several times....

Aug 28, 2019, 8:21 AM

If you go the slightest bit against the current on their delusional babble, you’ll be swept out of the forum by the paranoid rip tide moderators.

I actually enjoyed the banter between us and the coots here, even during their streaks. As long as they were respectful and didn’t go on a tirade of incoherent drivel.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got banned for merely posting the Richmond Spider score

Aug 28, 2019, 10:23 AM

a few years back :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry. If they let the Kentucky fans stay, they will

Aug 28, 2019, 8:23 AM

keep those coots grounded. :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their moderators are like a bunch of Nazis...

Aug 28, 2019, 8:27 AM

They can't handle the truth so any thing negative is summarily dismissed or ignored a anti-uof5c rhetoric.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

So you're comparing moderators on an internet sports message

Aug 28, 2019, 8:33 AM

board banning other people from posting on said internet sports message board to the horrible atrocities committed by the Nazis?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: So you're comparing moderators on an internet sports message

Aug 28, 2019, 8:38 AM

Hyperbole - exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Hyperbole is probably my favorite of the rhetorical

Aug 28, 2019, 10:09 AM

devices. However, I think you actually meant adynaton right Tim317®? Regardless of whether you thought he was using hyperbole or adynaton, I think you are wrong. Biggie was using a simile and dysphemism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hyperbole is probably my favorite of the rhetorical

Aug 28, 2019, 10:25 AM

This amp goes to 11....

Re: So you're comparing moderators on an internet sports message

Aug 28, 2019, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: So you're comparing moderators on an internet sports message ]

Always avoid hyperbole- not one person in a million can use it effectively.

Yup !!!!

Aug 28, 2019, 8:40 AM [ in reply to So you're comparing moderators on an internet sports message ]

Their mods control the board like a dictatorship or totalitarian state. Always have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 28, 2019, 9:02 AM

Haven't posted on FGF since before Trooper Del passed. I probably attributed to his ailments, but he banned me repeatedly because I made him sound like the fool that he was. That went for their Mensa dude too. What an idiot he was. The coots believed everything that guy said, and most of it was total crap. One almost loses brain cells even visiting that site.

Aug 28, 2019, 10:49 AM

I'm still waiting for Trooper Del's "7 step plan for taking Clemson down" to happen. The man was a card carrying member of the chicken delusions of grandeur club.

If idiots could fly, FGF would be an airport. FGF is proof to the axiom that rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Aug 28, 2019, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Banned from FGF..... ]

Haven't posted on FGF since before Trooper Del passed. I probably attributed to his ailments, but he banned me repeatedly because I made him sound like the fool that he was. That went for their Mensa dude too. What an idiot he was. The coots believed everything that guy said, and most of it was total crap. One almost loses brain cells even visiting that site.

TroopDel passed??? He and I were mortal enemies back in the day. I know they made up a fake story about him getting hit by a train but that was a completely made up story. How did he pass and when?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

I'm still kickin over there

Aug 28, 2019, 9:07 AM

I don't troll post though.

Re: I'm still kickin over there

Aug 28, 2019, 9:39 AM

Do you still have posting privileges? Do you have a Clemson related handle?

Yes and yes***

Aug 28, 2019, 10:28 AM

Sign of the times. Can't fight 'em, ban 'em. ***

Aug 28, 2019, 9:19 AM

Heading over right now......

Aug 28, 2019, 9:54 AM

Ca-Caw!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll check in once in a while so I

Aug 28, 2019, 9:57 AM

Can watch 'Stupid', 'Depressed', and 'Delusional' fight it out for supremacy! Those three crack me up...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll check in once in a while so I

Aug 28, 2019, 1:51 PM

Heck, most of their posters want their own fans banned if they dare speak the truth.

I've never been banned but the several times I applied I was turned down. Maybe I should bring charges against them for bias toward senior citizens. The only thing I intended to post was the truth to set the record straight.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just tried my account. It’s still active (don’t really use it so wasn’t sure)

Aug 28, 2019, 10:15 AM

It has Clemson in it, soooo...

null

I used to go there because I had personal friends who posted

Aug 28, 2019, 10:37 AM

and two more with whom I became 'friends' on the site. So basically 4 people. I responded only to them, and as two people having a conversation, no trolling, no trash talking, etc. Just football talk. Any disagreement was along the lines of, "CU will miss Mike Williams and lose production", to which I might say, "Anyone would, but we think Cain/Higgins are likely as good." I did say to one of them, "J Williams may turn out to be a good DB, but that play Higgins made over him on the sideline exposed the knock on him, that his size will keep him from being great."

Got muted. Don't know if that is what got me, but that is the most challenging thing I ever said.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 10:51 AM

Been there and done that. I knew when FGF was bashing Dabo and the Tigers over cheating with ostarine and I posted the old article incriminating Uof5C coaches and players involved in their steroid scandal that I was doomed. I was banned in less than an hour. Good riddance!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 12:32 PM

Got band a couple of years ago for saying, champ would have them ready since he had them pounding on each other with the Kawk drill.

The name of that drill disappeared from the Capons lexicon pretty fast after the state paper did an article on it.

Aug 28, 2019, 12:46 PM

Oh man, that was a classic! How that made it past the editors I'll never know!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wish our mods would do the same to...

Aug 28, 2019, 1:33 PM

Confessed Coot .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aug 28, 2019, 1:50 PM

Just checked, I'm still there. My handle is Jimnasium, originally I just said really bizarre stuff to get them riled up and figured they'd know I was a troll, but they really liked me, so I kept it up.
One day I'll come clean and tell them I'm really a Clemson Tiger fan posing as a fan of the kawk.

Better check back- by posting your handle

Aug 28, 2019, 2:11 PM

on here, half of FGF probably have been notified and you might be history. They love to lurk here.

they banned me a decade ago just for registering

Aug 28, 2019, 1:53 PM

I didn’t even get a chance to post 63-17

Aug 28, 2019, 2:23 PM

Do they just use spell checker to find the Clemson handles? If every word is spelled incorrectly, the post is flagged and the user is banned?

Re: Banned from FGF.....***

Aug 28, 2019, 2:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 6:14 PM

I got banned years ago. Some thread started about a hypothetical USC vs USC match-up. My comment was that I thought the Trojans would cover the c0cks. Guess they didn't like it.

Aug 28, 2019, 6:19 PM

Nice. Not sure how they could be offended by that.

I was banned back in the day

Aug 28, 2019, 6:28 PM

The free site day that is. They used to pitch you into this place called the "Battleground" which was occupied with some really foul personalities. No pun intended.

I've clicked links posted here to FGF but...

Aug 28, 2019, 6:47 PM

I've never posted there or even signed up. I don't want the chickenchits having my email address.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 7:21 PM

Uhhhhhhh......not so fast my friend. ??????. I’m still there. I don’t post very often, but a handful of times every year I’ll give a shot of adrenaline to a line of insanity that I find especially funny. Never been called on it, received kudos most times. Heh, heh, heh.

Aug 28, 2019, 7:46 PM

I got kicked off there years ago after about a dozen posts. I do not look favorably on our guys that go over there trying to "make friends" and be nice a just "talk football" First, you can't be nice to therm, and second, they don't know anything about football. Those guys remind me of Joe Scarborough (Good Morning Joe), supposedly a former conservative going to MSNBC and and kissing butt so that he will be liked by the liberals. Next thing you know he has turned into one!

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic