Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bad attitude says it all. All other variables are out the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,287

Bad attitude says it all. All other variables are out the

Sep 3, 2014, 8:14 PM

window when a bad attitude is involved. I work with 200 high school students each day. Some of the attitudes are beyond belief. One thing I tell them is that if they carry that attitude beyond a public school and into a college, or a job, they will be put out the door in a hurry. A public high school must continue to put up with the abuse and nonsense, but once you go to a college, or job with a bad attitude, you are easily replaced.

Other institutions are not forced to continue to welcome you through the door to cause problems. This situation today with the dismissal of this player is a perfect example of that. I don't think I can ever remember Dabo being so blunt as to just come out and say someone was dismissed due to a bad attitude. Usually there is a little diplomatic spin put forth, but not here. That tells me all I need to know about this player's attitude.

There are many great kids is our nation's public schools, but there are huge numbers that should no longer have the right to be there. They should have been dismissed long ago and sent to an alternative school, open campus, GED program, etc.. They are toxic to those that are trying to go about things the right way. Too bad high school officials don't have the ability to do what Dabo did today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be willing to bet this dates before the uga game as well***

Sep 3, 2014, 8:26 PM

Oh Yeah***

Sep 3, 2014, 9:18 PM

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,287
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic