Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC players have my respect!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

BC players have my respect!

Mar 31, 2018, 2:45 PM

Good bunch of guys. Talked to a few of them yesterday along the railing and they were all giving the Clemson kids balls from their bags. Very good group of kids that get it. There's more to the game than winning and losing. Earned my respect for sure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC players have my respect!

Mar 31, 2018, 3:52 PM

Sometimes we forget ""It's Just A Game"" -- good kids on both teams !!! GO TIGERS !!!!

Mar 31, 2018, 7:56 PM

That is always nice to see from college athletes. They probably remember what a big deal it was when they were kids to get that attention

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 8:19 PM

That’s neat. I think you’re more likely to see something like that in college baseball than other sports. Look at the guys on our team. Just good people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 8:25 PM

Was @ today’s game... they did the same thing. Saw their head coach even do it and gave several balls to young tigers. Nice to see.

They are one of my favorite ACC teams

Mar 31, 2018, 8:56 PM

I am not sure where it started, but there seems to be a ton of mutual respect between us and BC. They do not play dirty, their players seem to always be very classy, and their coach is tough, but always complementary.

Dabo probably has a lot to do with the mutual respect when he reached out to Mark Herzlich while he was battling cancer. Both schools came together during that time in a symbolic way.

Still a great read that was written by @davidhood®
https://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Boston-College-linebacker-Mark-Herzlich-shares-his-thoughts-on-Clemson-8741

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 9:04 PM

BC is a great addition to the ACC. Their teams compete and both players and coaches have my respect.

On top of that they have the bandana kid from 9/11 who is the ultimate hero. Like that school and cheer for them when not playing Clemson,

Mar 31, 2018, 9:33 PM

Probably one of the only Acc schools that have my respect.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic