Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &

Sep 16, 2020, 10:36 AM

and a team shut-down if 5% of players are positive!

Saying, they will be lucky to survive this and have a season.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &

Sep 16, 2020, 10:38 AM

Spot on

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: B1G has no built-in Bye Week, 21 day player suspension for testing positive &

Sep 16, 2020, 10:47 AM

They will not make it through and they know it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured earlier to get in a full conference slate plus

Sep 16, 2020, 10:51 AM

2 bye weeks they would need to start on Oct 3. They are starting 3 weeks later than that. I really think two bye weeks are necessary this year to at least attempt to handle COVID rescheduling. One is really pushing it, and none is just going to be a sh*t show.

Sep 16, 2020, 11:34 AM

Prediction: some Big Ten team will lose a critical game because of players who had to miss the game due to COVID-19. I think there's a decent chance their 2020 FB Champ isn't even the best team.

Will governor "blackface" allow Virginia Tech to play a game

Sep 16, 2020, 11:37 AM

?

Sep 16, 2020, 11:35 AM

Agreed. Too many variables with no margin for error, simply perfect is what they need but that’s a lot to ask. We shall see though

Sep 16, 2020, 11:45 AM

They are in panic mode...They know they will become irrelevant... Players will commit elsewhere and present players will portal to THE SOUTH...Hail,yayuh!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2020, 3:23 PM

I promise you Ohio State will not have a single player test positive. Their culture is so corrupt they are CFP/Natty or bust. I’m starting to hate Ryan Day more than I hated urban Meyer

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic