Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Power Surge: Clemson dominates rivalry series opener over Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,809

TNET: Power Surge: Clemson dominates rivalry series opener over Gamecocks

Feb 28, 2020, 9:51 PM

Power Surge: Clemson dominates rivalry series opener over Gamecocks

Clemson eclipsed its season total for home runs and carried a no-hit bid into the 9th inning to start the rivalry series in style Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Helluva night on the bump . . .

Feb 28, 2020, 9:59 PM

by Weatherly and Gilbert!!! Absolutely solid night in the field all the way around . . . and if anyone is wondering why Teo is in the lineup . . . Just look at the catch to end the bottom of the 7th!!!!

As far as our hitting goes . . . Great at bats across the board . . . Very few called third strike . . . Made them throw strikes . . . Swung aggressively . . . Wonderful night on the diamond!!!

Anyone surprised??? . . . Tigers hate coots . . . They will always get our best effort!!!

Now let's win the series tomorrow!!!

Way to GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Helluva night on the bump . . .

Feb 28, 2020, 11:27 PM

Nope... Sam and Gilbert were dialed in. Make no mistake people that don't follow baseball close. Clemson beat a good hitting team. Coots only had 2 players that weren't hitting 300 coming in.

And their starting pitcher had an era 0.67... Small sample size and tons of baseball left, but wouldn't surprise me if the coots are ranked at the end of the season.

Could be a magical ride this year with our Tigers. Tonight should do wonders for their confidence. Just off memory, I believe our starting lineup consisted of 6 sophomores, 2 freshman, and a junior.

Clemson Skrong!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Helluva night on the bump . . .

Feb 29, 2020, 3:10 AM

This is surly what I was hoping to see from our pitching against an always tough coot team to beat at their Ballpark. I just hope that this type of game continues and we can get back to where we should be as our Tiger BB once was!!! Go Tigers with a good win!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Power Surge: Clemson dominates rivalry series opener over Gamecocks

Feb 28, 2020, 10:30 PM

Sweet! Keep it gong Tiger baseball.

Awsome win Tigers!***

Feb 28, 2020, 11:20 PM

Re: TNET: Power Surge: Clemson dominates rivalry series opener over Gamecocks

Feb 29, 2020, 10:06 AM

A great win! Was able to watch on SEC Network. Tigers dominated in every phase. Should do wonders for a young team going fwd. many new faces.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,809
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic