Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Awful announcers problem solved
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Awful announcers problem solved

Nov 29, 2020, 10:55 AM

Solution 1: Get receiver with Dolby 7.2. Center channel is the announcers. Eliminate the center channel and it's like you're at the game with only crowd noise. The only problem is you have to actually pay attention.

Solution 2: Go to the game. the only problem is this can be pricey and not convenient.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was at the game yesterday

Nov 29, 2020, 11:14 AM

So just getting a chance to watch the broadcast this morning.

I'm only at halftime, but not sure what the big complaint about the announcers of this game is. I thought they must've been terrible with all of the complaints yesterday, but actually they seem to be saying many of the same things I was thinking yesterday at the game. The unnecessary and seemingly random instant replays irked them, but they were irking me as well. They called out a few missed penalties thus far (for both teams) and have repeatedly been singing the praises of Lawrence and Etienne (and Clemson as a whole).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was at the game yesterday

Nov 29, 2020, 11:20 AM

They were fine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only time I remember questioning the announcers...

Nov 29, 2020, 11:28 AM [ in reply to I was at the game yesterday ]

was the early targeting call against Pitt.

Both the announcers and the replay official they use said it clearly wasn't targeting.

I didn't think it was flagrant or intentional, but based on what I have seen called and the way the rule is written, I couldn't understand why they were saying it wasn't targeting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awful announcers problem solved

Nov 29, 2020, 11:15 AM

Nothing like being in Clemson and Death Valley on a beautiful fall afternoon. What ever the cost is it is worth it and the team appreciates your support.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awful announcers problem solved

Nov 29, 2020, 11:18 AM

Wait till the 4th quarter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic