Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Attention Spud!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Attention Spud!

Jun 2, 2020, 6:14 PM

DJ's asking for your help:

https://twitter.com/DJUiagalelei/status/1267574118305730560

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have already volunteered through the appropriate channels.

Jun 2, 2020, 7:55 PM

But, and I am as Orange Blooded as they come, after the Ovaltine episode.....I would have a better chance of getting Dabo to part Lake Hartwell like Moses did the Red Sea, than to get clearance to take a player fishing. I certainly understand too. To tell you the truth, the risk to host or hostee would be huge. Forget the NCAA violations, but what if a player did test positive for something.....Dabo and player would not have a leg to stand on......20 years ago, I cooked a big dinner for 4 or 5 players that had a relaltionship with a good friend of mine....a legitimate relationship. It was a great evening. Just ate dinner and talked a little football. No way you could do that now. No way.

...and I know you were just speaking in jest....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have already volunteered through the appropriate channels.

Jun 2, 2020, 8:16 PM

Spud--- Just send some pics with your catch to DJ. He will get so exited he will initiate action with Dabo and the NCAA to allow you to mentor DJ re fishing skills. Also, it would help if you got a new camera, the kind that will let you post a photo with you and your catch in a vertical position.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Half the tnetters would snap their neck if I did that......***

Jun 2, 2020, 8:36 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have already volunteered through the appropriate channels.

Jun 2, 2020, 9:07 PM [ in reply to I have already volunteered through the appropriate channels. ]

Pls Spud tell me it was one dessert per customer ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic