Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Attendance last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Attendance last night

Nov 7, 2014, 11:57 AM

For those of you at the game, official attendance was 28k+. It looked less than that to me. I thought clemson had as many fans as Wake. Thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was there....

Nov 7, 2014, 12:05 PM

and I can tell you Clemson fans definitely out-numbered the Wake fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I was there....

Nov 7, 2014, 1:02 PM

Did you notice how the seats on the home side gave the impression they were occupied? Lived in Winston for a while and the community only supports basketball.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Attendance last night

Nov 7, 2014, 12:07 PM

Stadium didn't look half full, to me. Definitely more Orange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 7, 2014, 12:20 PM

I actually saw 27 Wake fans as I was leaving and I was told there was about a dozen more still in the stadium. I left with about 12,000 of my closest friends ... all clad in orange.

Seriously, The Wake people were especially nice. My lady friend has a broken foot and has been forced to miss several games this year. Since Wake is only 45 minutes from home, we decided to go to this game so she could see the Tigers again. The staff at Wake allowed us to park very near the stadium, picked us up in a golf cart and had a wheelchair available for her to use and had a seat available that was easy to get to. Not sure that is available everywhere. Just sent a very sincere thank you to the folks as Wake.

GO TIGERS

Nov 7, 2014, 12:47 PM

hey I had a lady with a broken foot sit in front of me. section 13?

the staff at wake forest were awesome. I didn't see many fans except one 13 year old boy who kept getting up and walking in front of me to get more food. boy better slow down I used to eat like that and now I cant at 33.

Nov 7, 2014, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Attendance last night ]

When leaving the stadium last night had numerous stadium employees thank the Clemson fans for coming.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Certainly more orange-clad folks than not. Embarrassing

Nov 7, 2014, 12:17 PM

attendance by the Wake "faithful" without a doubt. Would have looked much worse if all the seats in the center of the home side weren't black.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From section 13, it looked like much more Clemson.

Nov 7, 2014, 1:25 PM

It was a fine showing by the Tiger faithful.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They may have had 28k tickets sold, but no way there

Nov 7, 2014, 1:59 PM

was more than 15k in those stands. The stadium only seats 33k total and it was far from half full.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was There

Nov 7, 2014, 2:20 PM

no way more than 13k to 15k. mostly orange.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Was There

Nov 7, 2014, 6:13 PM

I live in Greensboro and attend many games around here and the stadiums fill up for basketball not football but but but in 2006 when the tigers came to Wake, it was a beautiful crowd. The best crowds in north Carolina are at NCST OR ECU

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic