Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Athletes aint taking it sitting down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Athletes aint taking it sitting down

Aug 16, 2020, 3:07 PM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29674110/ohio-state-qb-justin-fields-starts-petition-relaunch-big-ten-season

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but Ohio State sits down to pee.***

Aug 16, 2020, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oh i ge it...like a woman

Aug 17, 2020, 12:28 PM

because, you know, women are lesser or something and that's why this is funny. Wait, never-mind. this actually isn't funny. Just and old, tired way of thinking that needs to end.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

I wish Big10 would play.

Aug 16, 2020, 3:15 PM

Don’t care about the Pac12. But having the Big10 would further legitimize the championship we win this year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wish Big10 would play.

Aug 16, 2020, 4:30 PM

Totally agree, I wasn’t expecting the p12 to play anyways no way a bunch of schools from cal oreg wash were going to play. That league has longer term problems we don’t need to get into as it network collapses and youth leagues are deemed illegal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Athletes aint taking it sitting down

Aug 16, 2020, 3:16 PM

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/wewanttoplay

Re: Athletes aint taking it sitting down

Aug 16, 2020, 3:26 PM

Vote and maybe there will be a rematch

Just voted to let them ALL play & made comment why..

Aug 16, 2020, 3:44 PM

that as a Clemson Tiger Fan of 63 years I wanted the field to be level & fair what with the BIG10 & PAC12 participating and b/c I wanted the opportunity to beat the Buckies again to make it 5 & 0.

LOL, but true!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blah.. the players can't send out manifestos about

Aug 17, 2020, 12:17 PM

How unsafe they feel playing the football and then complain when they cancel

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I wouldn't either. They played during the Spanish flu

Aug 17, 2020, 12:20 PM

they can play now, just have strict protocols and no fans in the stands if need-be.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic