Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump approval rating plummets to 29%
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 748

Trump approval rating plummets to 29%

Jan 15, 2021, 11:39 PM

Quit your ######## with needing to appease Trump loyalists

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-approval-historic-low-capitol-riot-gop-support-drops-pew-2021-1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump approval rating plummets to 29%

Jan 16, 2021, 1:01 AM

I saw 34%.

Whatever, it's bad.

It's all fun and games, I guess, until a bunch of guys wearing Camp Auschwitz T-shirts and waving rebels flags attack the Capitol screaming they're going to hang the vice president while he's trying to certify the electors of a democratic election.

Then even the most right-leaning not-crazy people realize you are not okay.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well then there's this.....

Jan 16, 2021, 2:09 AM

We were lied..... Excuse me..... Told that when they released the vaccine the government was holding on to millions of doses to give out as second doses. Well it appears they already gave out all they had and lied about holding on to those second doses. They just hoped or assumed they'd appear and evidently they didn't. Quality leadership.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01/vaccine-reserves-white-house-released-dont-exist-report.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well then there's this.....

Jan 16, 2021, 5:30 AM

Lordy.

The ironic part is that this is Page 4 news beneath all the other sideshow crap this administration has created...and it could result in, I dunno, how many people not getting properly vaccinated and maybe dying of COVID?

I guess we're lucky Trump was an inept clown - a more competent would-be dictator might have pulled off his little coup d'etat the other day - but man, did they have to be so blindingly, blitheringly incompetent?

(And then as we ask that question, former crackhead Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow and world's most accidental billionaire ever, shambles out of a White House side door, carrying a haphazard stack of papers with "declare martial law" scribbled on them.)

Okay. Never mind.

Re: Well then there's this.....

Jan 16, 2021, 6:28 AM [ in reply to Well then there's this..... ]

Are we tired of all this winning yet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point does it really matter?

Jan 16, 2021, 5:38 AM

He’s got 4 days left

IDGAF

Re: At this point does it really matter?

Jan 16, 2021, 10:47 AM

Fluff,

If you think all of this Trump mess (and the collateral damage) will end in four days, than you don't understand the problems.

Jan 16, 2021, 7:54 AM

Yet, if there were an election today, he’d get 80M votes. MSM approval rating, 6%.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 8:22 AM

Probably not at this stage due to the insurrection he lead. He would get demolished even worse than he was already. I think the terrorist attack in DC hurt his standing among Republicans.

Jan 16, 2021, 8:47 AM

There is no way Trump could run and win for any office in the United States from here forward. He is done as a politician. He will just stay on the sidelines talking junk and causing trouble. It’s almost as if Will Muschamp and a band of nutcase supporters would protest outside of the cockroach seven days a week for the next four years desperately trying to stay relevant, but becoming more and more irrelevant every day. That is what we will see with Lil Fat Don. Trump is a loser.

Jan 16, 2021, 11:15 AM

48% is more like it. He will win again, if he chooses to run again. Maybe Don Jr. will step up, as his dad will be about Biden's age now in another 4 years and yes he did win in 2020, if only legally cast ballots are counted. Why would anybody be so opposed to a President who has done so much good for the country and how could anybody support the killing of unborn babies? Welcome to the Trump Century, if Jesus chooses to delay His return. It is time to listen for the trumpet and His followers will be headed home soon. Bye.

Replies: 10
| visibility 748
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic