Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad I sold my boat.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Glad I sold my boat.

Mar 30, 2020, 9:49 PM

I was thinking over the weekend I wish I still had it so I’d have something to do on weekends. Now our idiot governor closed all boat ramps. ### is that going to accomplish?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Glad I sold my boat.

Mar 30, 2020, 9:52 PM

It will P!$$ off Spud and my son!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It sure as heck wasn't the fishermen that screwed it up for

Mar 30, 2020, 9:53 PM

everybody.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spud think about this.

Mar 30, 2020, 9:58 PM

A coworker told me today that her and her husband went to Home Depot for home projects and left. Why?

They were limiting the # of people allowed in the store so there was a line waiting to get in and people were closer together than if they were in the store at the same time.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

It's all the ******* yankees migrating here from up north...

Mar 30, 2020, 10:16 PM [ in reply to It sure as heck wasn't the fishermen that screwed it up for ]

They weren't satisfied just &^#%-up their own states so now they want to *&%# it up for everyone else too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Probably how the Indians felt about Europeans coming over.***

Mar 30, 2020, 11:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Our founding fathers were none too happy about it either

Mar 31, 2020, 9:29 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

It sure as heck wasn't the fishermen that screwed it up for

Mar 30, 2020, 9:54 PM

everybody.

Re: It sure as heck wasn't the fishermen that screwed it up for

Mar 31, 2020, 8:45 AM

Very correct! All the young people not in school, college, or working are using the waterways as their party places especially since bars are not open.

I was fishing on Saturday and there was a full blown party on one of the islands on the lake. Had a houseboat with live band on top and close to 20 boats pulled up on the beach. Easily 50 people out there.

And can I add that they were playing some crappie music, also! And not the kind you can eat, ha! Made myself chuckle on that one, fish humor.

Re: Glad I sold my boat.

Mar 30, 2020, 9:58 PM

Well it looks like there's gonna be a whole lotta bank fishing going on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least turkey season starts this week. Just dont tell the govenor***

Mar 30, 2020, 10:05 PM

Obviously don' want you to get covid-19 from Chinese

Mar 30, 2020, 10:05 PM

flying carp.

Alright...I don't understand closing the ramps...

Mar 30, 2020, 10:15 PM

You can 'social distance' at the grocery store, but can't control a boat ramp?

And...the Home Depot thing...went to one in Georgia this weekend...and one of their employees screwed it up by walking right in front of us, at the entrance, to talk with a co-worker. Boom...6 feet...heck...2 feet up in 'vapor'.

Hey, Home Depot...'WALK, the talk'...don't just put tape on the floor and signs all over the place...educate your people 'why' the action and how they should comport themselves.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hell I got so bored Saturday.

Mar 30, 2020, 10:20 PM

I took a 2 hour drive through country roads with music blaring and sunroof open. I gotta feeling I won’t be able to do that much longer.

That was you?

Mar 30, 2020, 11:49 PM

That crap was LOUD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

The sherrif in our county

Mar 31, 2020, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Hell I got so bored Saturday. ]

requires proof that you are an essential worker or you are doing an essential task. I gave all my employees letters so that they could come to work legally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alright...I don't understand closing the ramps...

Mar 30, 2020, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Alright...I don't understand closing the ramps... ]

I don’t get the fishing thing either. Washington state closed down all public fishing the other day. The store issues are crazy too. I don’t get shortening hours? Great, compress the time people can access a store, increase density. Nobody sanity checks decisions anymore.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alright...I don't understand closing the ramps...

Mar 31, 2020, 9:26 AM

It's to give the stores time to wipe things down, and time to restock the shelves.

Re: Obviously don' want you to get covid-19 from Chinese

Mar 30, 2020, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Obviously don' want you to get covid-19 from Chinese ]

Or Chinese food....lol

We had a client on the farm that has 3 kids that ride horse(Saddlebreds) take riding lessons the mom we love but she’s blonde inside out. My daughter is teaching her oldest a 16 year old blond through and through, as she is getting off the horse my daughter asked about how they’ve been handling meals. Kenna tells my daughter they have been eating to go at fast food except for Chinese or Asian food because her mom doesn’t want them to catch the virus...lol ??????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Wonder if firecracker sales will plummet? Then, there

Mar 31, 2020, 6:10 AM

are those with Chinese checker sets tossing them into the garbage.

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obviously don' want you to get covid-19 from Chinese

Mar 31, 2020, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Obviously don' want you to get covid-19 from Chinese ]

I remember reading an article about debunking myths over the virus awhile back, and one of them was that eating Chinese food wouldn't give you the virus. I remember thinking that it seemed over the top to think that people would actually think that. Sometimes I forget how stupid people are.

According to a friend at DNR . . .

Mar 31, 2020, 7:00 AM

Every large body of water in SC has that "spot" where people gather to party.

At Hartwell, it's Party Island near Portman Shoal Marina. Lakes Keowee, Murray, Greenwood, Moultrie, Marion, Wateree all have similar - some multiple locations. On the coast, there are several sandbars people do the same.

This past weekend was summer-like weather throughout the state.

My DNR buddy said EVERYONE of those spots was PACKED with people - shoulder to shoulder, partying like it was 1999.

Re: According to a friend at DNR . . .

Mar 31, 2020, 11:33 AM

Very true, saw it while fishing this wknd. So why doesn't DNR do their job and break up those spots instead of taking away opportunities to fish, supply meals without going into public, allow family to share quality time or to at least give people a break from spouse's.

I bet they don't close down golf courses unless they are city owned. Governor and politicians all probably have their private clubs anyway.

Im pissed about not being able to fish.

How much money did you lose?

Mar 31, 2020, 8:31 AM

because boat

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic