Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As of today, OSU has played 1... 1 freakin away game!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,422

As of today, OSU has played 1... 1 freakin away game!

Nov 30, 2020, 4:55 PM

And that was at 1-5 Pedo ST. The only remaining away game is against 2-4 Michigan St... and thats in jeopardy of being canceled. The last game of the season is at home vs 2-4 Michigan. So far OSU has beat 1-4 Nebraska, 1-5 Pedo ST, 2-4 Rutgers, and barely escaped 5-1 Indiana. Even if they win out, there is no way of justifying them making the playoffs with that hostess cupcake shortened schedule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree....

Nov 30, 2020, 4:59 PM

Think they would be a little unaccustomed to the speed of a team like Alabama or Clemson seeing a team like that the first time all year though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep been saying florida or a&m should get in over them***

Nov 30, 2020, 5:47 PM

Re: As of today, OSU has played 1... 1 freakin away game!

Nov 30, 2020, 6:17 PM

Yet all the 'computer' rankings have them as a top team ??? o31o always passes the 'eye test'.

Nov 30, 2020, 9:08 PM

Well since only players and coaches family are allowed to attend, Does it really matter?

Nov 30, 2020, 9:15 PM

The power of "Historical Greatness" plus having influential people in media really helps them! They are no doubt one of the best all time football programs. But, what have you done lately?

The bucknuts just sneeze right and people are giving them 1st place votes. It's because they have a Stockholm's Syndrome affect on that big TV market and all the eyes watching! All those millions of eyes the Big 10 footprint has only knows Ohio State as the big bad bully that whips them into submission.
They then believe "there is no one greater than the bully that bullies me"!

Sick!

Prior to Dabo taking over I never looked at other teams in the Big 10 as: "oh my, you know they are good"! No. Ohio St. gets the best players and everybody else gets what's left. No duh, you get an Ohio State win most of the time. Media types and voters only know this school as dominant no matter what in other words! So, yep they get the nod even when they shouldn't.

Sick!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,422
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic