Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebumm roasted Dabo but not Nick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Finebumm roasted Dabo but not Nick

Jun 17, 2020, 8:55 AM

He skewered Dabo repeatedly before finally backing down a bit, yet gives his beloved Bama Saben a yard pass to say nothing about the race issues.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As long as we "roast" the SEC and everyone else on the

Jun 17, 2020, 9:03 AM

playing field, I can care less what he says.

QUIT WATCHING HIS SHOW AND READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy...

Jun 17, 2020, 9:27 AM

CUTiger1989® is not going to like your post MyfO. He gonna be triggered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I've seen him in action. I ain't skreed!!***

Jun 17, 2020, 10:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, crap!! Time to change the WiFi password and reposition

Jun 17, 2020, 12:37 PM

the security cams!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Oh boy...

Jun 17, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Oh boy... ]

I could NOT care less, but I will withhold my TD since MyfavOrange® continues to bountifully bless me with TUs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Please forgive me! I'll galdly delete my post if it'll

Jun 17, 2020, 12:48 PM

remove any harm or harsh feelings I have placed upon you. Our friendship on TNET has endured so many years. Why would I want that to end over a post not intended to cause harsh feelings towards me. I strongly urge or your forgiveness. The olive branch has been extended and laid on the ground for you.

I don't give a shyatt about what Finebaum thinks or says***

Jun 17, 2020, 9:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

His show is complete nonsense

Jun 17, 2020, 9:25 AM

...and as relevant to Clemson Football as FGF is.

Nobody on this board cares except for a few that require validation from their enemies. I find that rather strange.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does that surprise you??????????***

Jun 17, 2020, 9:28 AM

Re: Does that surprise you??????????***

Jun 17, 2020, 10:36 AM

Saban pees out finebaums mouth because his weiner is so far up finebaums but

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know when your friend keeps going back to a bad

Jun 17, 2020, 10:56 AM

significant other? After a while, you have to host an intervention and get it through their thick skull to STOP getting upset when he/she does these things...this is who he/she is, and after all these years, if you go back to him/her, you can't do so and be surprised when he/she does what he/she does?

What's that? Finebaum ignorantly attacked Dabo Swinney and glossed over, ignored or praised Saban's response? Well, I'm sure he was just having a bad day. I probably just don't know him like you do.

null

You can see his gigantic elephant ears, right?

Jun 17, 2020, 10:58 AM

Now look at Alabama's mascot. It's no coincidence.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paul is Nick Saban's hand puppet...

Jun 17, 2020, 11:10 AM

and everyone knows it.

I'm just surprised ANYONE still cares or listens to ANYTHING he says.

His opinions are totally completely and entirely irrelevant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Finebumm roasted Dabo but not Nick

Jun 17, 2020, 4:47 PM

Find-yer-bum is a shock-value, headline-seeking, soap opera reporter with limited sports analysis ability. His biggest claim to fame was breaking the great tree poisoning of Alabama. He just tries to keep seeking attention in the ways of a toddler, yell, scream, stomp your feet. As long as the tide doth roll he’ll ride that elephant because it’s an elevated perch from which to attack, not on merit, but only for attention. It’s his only way to protect the illusion that he has sports knowledge or brings any true value to the world of college football.

Jun 17, 2020, 4:47 PM

Find-yer-bum is a shock-value, headline-seeking, soap opera reporter with limited sports analysis ability. His biggest claim to fame was breaking the great tree poisoning of Alabama. He just tries to keep seeking attention in the ways of a toddler, yell, scream, stomp your feet. As long as the tide doth roll he’ll ride that elephant because it’s an elevated perch from which to attack, not on merit, but only for attention. It’s his only way to protect the illusion that he has sports knowledge or brings any true value to the world of college football.

I don't mean to spoil a good thread, but......

Jun 17, 2020, 8:51 PM

Dabo and Clemson got some love on the Finebaum show today.

The discussion was about Coach Gundy and the apparent insensitivity he has displayed to things his players care about. Finebaum had a guest today, a female sports talker, who said Gundy's problem is the disconnect between the coach and his players. The guest talked about Gundy being challenged by his own star player. Pointed out the players did not have Gundy's back. She then said contrast that with the situation at Clemson where current and past players rushed to the defense of Dabo Swinney. She said when Dabo caught some heat his players had Dabo's back immediately. She said Dabo has the support his players who really like playing for him and admire the man he is, and everyone who covers college football knows it.

Finebaum said something like, "Yes that's the issue. Gundy does not have the support of his team."

It was typical Finebaum. Last week he was hanging Dabo, this week he is hanging Gundy and Dabo is off the Finebaum Hot Seat.

Re: I don't mean to spoil a good thread, but......

Jun 17, 2020, 10:13 PM

Note that none of that “love” came from Find-yer-bum, but from a third-party guest. A guest that he had on to justify his position that Gundy should be fired because that is the headline that he is currently promoting. He is an a** clown. “Look at me and all the things I am saying!” In three days he’ll move on to the next sensationalization, because he sucks as a football analyst. He has to say controversial or outlandish things for anyone who doesn’t wear crimson and white to give a Flying Fortress!

Who?***

Jun 17, 2020, 9:15 PM

Jun 17, 2020, 9:59 PM

Can’t wait for Dabo to win another championship to put Finebaldbum back into that deep over the edge depressive state he was in after we won our last two national championships.......That is the only time I would watch that clown so I could laugh my rear end off at him....he would go totally nuts about Dabo and Clemson more so that usual...... now that was real entertainment looking at that bozo go totally nuts and lose it......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic