Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As for Cotton Bowl tix, best I can tell stubhub tickets have come way down in price, although
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

As for Cotton Bowl tix, best I can tell stubhub tickets have come way down in price, although

Dec 21, 2018, 7:13 PM

There may be less available too I don’t know. Sections on the lower level around 40 were over 1k a couple of weeks ago, 6-800 today. Do any of you who have followed think it’s time to buy? I live in Central Arkansas so can pretty easily drive so I’m thinking about waiting a few more days. What say you?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As for Cotton Bowl tix, best I can tell stubhub tickets have come way down in price, although

Dec 21, 2018, 7:25 PM

My gut tells me they will come down. Two prideful fan bases that think their team will be playing in California. And because of that I don’t see the typical fan putting out the cash to travel and buy tickets to both games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since I can drive there I think I’m in a unique situation where I can wait.

Dec 21, 2018, 7:38 PM

And agree the temptation is to choose the final over the semifinal but the semifinal is just a lot easier for me to get to

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since I can drive there I think I’m in a unique situation where I can wait.

Dec 21, 2018, 7:44 PM

And it will be a whole lot cheaper! If you want to go buy the best ticket you can afford, then don’t look at the prices again. Be happy with what you got and be excited about going.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ive been watching them too and seeing a few things

Dec 21, 2018, 8:00 PM

The better lower cost tickets (first 6 rows of the 400 level) are starting to disappear.
The 200 and 300 level are coming down but still very expensive.
If you want really good seats and willing to pay over $250 each you could probably wait and they’ll go down.
Also if you want the best “cheap seats” in the upper 400’s there appears to be a glut of those and you’ll probably be able to get them for well under $100 if you wait.
A lot of the tickets for sale are paper and those sellers may start to panicked come Monday as they’ll be worried about running out of time to UPS them.

Final and semi in AZ tickets in parking

Dec 21, 2018, 8:21 PM

Lot were dirt cheap. Both instances lower bowl tickets were around $100 -$150 around game time. I assumed it was because neither fan base could easily make the drive.

Tampa was a scalpers dream with tickets way above $1000 at kickoff.

I think Dallas semi will be cheap because of access, similar to AZ. The ND factor may bump a little but I’d think lowers will be below $250 for lower bowl.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic