Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As an LSU fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,684

As an LSU fan

Jan 14, 2020, 7:41 PM

Just wanted to come and say had a great time with some Clemson folks in our section yesterday. Good natured trash talk and back and forth. And extremely gracious in defeat - lots of congratulations on the way out. I wanted to hate Clemson fans, but y’all are a good bunch.

Etienne is a beast, every time he touched the ball I was nervous yesterday. Selfishly Glad Trevor Lawrence had an off night, but fully expecting y’all to be in the thick of it next year again. Good luck in 2020, and Geaux Tigers... the real ones from Louisiana!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As an LSU fan

Jan 14, 2020, 8:02 PM

Your Tiger is a swamp tiger or as you call
it a Bayou Bengal.Ours is a Bengal Tiger
period. We are also the real Death Valley.
You copied the name. The proof has already
been told.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the guy was being cool***

Jan 14, 2020, 8:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations on a great year***

Jan 14, 2020, 8:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats on a much deserved national title. Enjoy it to the

Jan 14, 2020, 8:04 PM

fullest. Try not to spend too much money on memorabilia. On second thought, go ahead and spend. I wouldn't trade anything I bought over the past three years.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:35 AM

Much thanks. It was clear to me that LSU was the best team. Hats off. Hopefully that won't be the case next year.

I think coach O is good for college football; I love his enthusiasm.

Jan 14, 2020, 8:08 PM

Most of us are cool fans. It sucks to lose and it does happen even to the best teams. Yall played a great game and definitely earned the title. Hope to see yall next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 8:08 PM

Thanks, and nice post.

Enjoy your national championship, you guys earned it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 8:12 PM

Jferru1 said:

Just wanted to come and say had a great time with some Clemson folks in our section yesterday. Good natured trash talk and back and forth. And extremely gracious in defeat - lots of congratulations on the way out. I wanted to hate Clemson fans, but y’all are a good bunch.

Etienne is a beast, every time he touched the ball I was nervous yesterday. Selfishly Glad Trevor Lawrence had an off night, but fully expecting y’all to be in the thick of it next year again. Good luck in 2020, and Geaux Tigers... the real ones from Louisiana!

Congratulations on the win. Ya'll won it and deserved it. I'm not a Burrow fan and think he's just too cocky for my taste. We will be back next year and hope to see ya'll back again. LSU is my favorite team besides Clemson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,684
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic