Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Articles of impeachment drafted against DOJ #2 Rod Rosenstein.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 3,829

Articles of impeachment drafted against DOJ #2 Rod Rosenstein.

May 6, 2018, 11:58 AM

Congress using the nuclear option after Repeated stonewalling.

http://greatamericandaily.com/congress-drafted-articles-of-impeachment/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congress has oversight on him and.the doj

May 6, 2018, 12:04 PM

He should've been fired 6 months ago for failing to provide docs over and over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congress has oversight on him and.the doj

May 6, 2018, 12:06 PM

I think losing his job should be the very least of his worries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There aren't enough pubs tho

May 6, 2018, 12:24 PM

With the nads to do anything

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congress has oversight on him and.the doj

May 6, 2018, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Congress has oversight on him and.the doj ]

xtiger said:

He should've been fired 6 months ago for failing to provide docs over and over.

It's pure politics. Since when does Congress have oversight of individual criminal investigations?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/05/02/impeachment-articles-rosenstein-sabotage-russia-probe-column/572548002/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have insight over the entire dojAnd it abusing it's pwr

May 6, 2018, 1:36 PM

Like wiretapping presidential campaigns using fake dossiers hired by dnc, and provided by Russians.

Re: They have insight over the entire dojAnd it abusing it's pwr

May 6, 2018, 2:06 PM

xtiger said:

Like wiretapping presidential campaigns using fake dossiers hired by dnc, and provided by Russians.

Don't let facts get in the way of your favorite partisan conspiracy theories.

a.) There has been nothing disproved in the Steele dossier. The idea that it is "fake" is pure fantasy generated by right wing pols and media.

b.) The presidential camapign was not wiretapped. That's just simply a fact.

If you want to be purely tribal, at least have some basis for your resistance.

Bill Clinton's investigation lasted for 5 years and resulted in 0 indictments

Hillary Clinton's Benghazi and email investigation lasted for 2 years and resulted in 0 indictments.

The Mueller probe has lasted 15 months and so far has yielded 23 indictments with 4 felony guilty pleas.

You would have us ignore all of that and just pretend that the Russians did nothing to us.

May 6, 2018, 2:27 PM

>>You would have us ignore all of that and just pretend that the Russians did nothing to us.<<

I'm pretty sure there's a large difference between the Russians doing something to us.... and Americans in collusion with Russians doing something to us.

Feel free to move this thread.

May 6, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: They have insight over the entire dojAnd it abusing it's pwr ]

Felix my friend you live in fantasy land. Give me one tenth of the resources Mueller has had for over a year and a half to investigate you and I'll have you on death row.

Our legal system does not allow police/DA's to just investigate someone because they don't like them.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's called a dossier to lend credibility to it.

May 6, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: They have insight over the entire dojAnd it abusing it's pwr ]

They've been digging into that report for a while now and came up with about as much to consider it accurate as they have inaccurate. Digging for gold in one exact location after 18 months of probably means that's not where the treasure is buried.

I always believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Congress is ready to impeach a JD official. Seems like there's a fox in the hen house to me. As I understand the wire tapping happened during the campaign. Unless that's untrue the people involved in gaining the FISA warrant should be the ones proving there innocents if anyone at all is required to prove their innocence.

I haven't kept up with this for a long time, what have I missed?

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Comey, Mueller and Rothenstein are all Republicans, so

May 6, 2018, 3:09 PM

I'm confused as to why Republicans would be afraid of other Republicans investigating a Republican president.

I am 59 years old, and a life long Republican, so it just seems odd to me.

I thing they may have violated law by getting a FISA...

May 6, 2018, 5:03 PM

warrant. I doubt they would have done it had the sitting POS, I mean sitting POTUS hadn't pushed them. Republican, democrat or independent should not be tapping the phones of anyone without legal justification. Withholding information from or deceiving a judge is obstruction of justice unless you plea the 5th.

Some would say the pubs in congress are just seeking justice. I believe they are after Hillary's and other members of Obama's cabinet. I doubt justice has anything to do with it. Unfortunately for the folks threatened by their attention doing what you're told by Loretta Lynch, Hillary and or Obama is no excuse for breaking federal laws.

As far as justice, it's not going to happen. This is all smoke an mirror (bread and circus) on both sides.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When did our justice system start having to prove an untrue

May 6, 2018, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: They have insight over the entire dojAnd it abusing it's pwr ]

statement. I think you have the confused. Stay off Clinton News Network.

May 6, 2018, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: They have insight over the entire dojAnd it abusing it's pwr ]

Hillary should be locked away in a federal pen. At the very least obstruction of justice. She has a real hard time identifying the truth and lets her personal desire of power get in her way of doing what's right. She used a personal server that would have cost you or me a lose of our job and sentencing. She bleached her drive to hide her illegal activity and deleted thousands of emails. But that wasn't good enough, she had to have her groups blackberries smashed. Everyone knows she's guilty and that if she were almost anyone else she would be locked away for at least 25 years. Then she's such a ####### she screwed up Bengahzi. She should have been fired and fried for that too. She has too many people on deep with her and now they are on a witch hunt to hide and dodge.

May 7, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: They have insight over the entire dojAnd it abusing it's pwr ]

Even the author of the dossier testified it was "unverified".

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/01/christopher-steele-dossier-obama-administration-hillary-clinton-campaign-congress-fisa-court/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2018, 2:47 PM

joistman® said:

Steele said it was unverified meaning he had not corroborated with other sources. However, Comey told Trump and testified before Congress that THEY had verified parts of the Dossier from other intelligence sources which is the reason they decided to show it to the President and the President elect.

May 7, 2018, 8:33 PM

Weak. Get that weak chit outta hear.

While I agree this is overdue... not a football topic ??***

May 6, 2018, 12:35 PM

Re: While I agree this is overdue... not a football topic ??***

May 6, 2018, 1:27 PM

The way it's been tossed around with lots of talk and not much action reminds me of Gamecock football, so that makes it appropriate for the football board.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was a fine shot at both crews, Joe.

May 6, 2018, 2:33 PM

Nice going.

Like more than half the stuff posted on this site.

May 6, 2018, 8:44 PM [ in reply to While I agree this is overdue... not a football topic ??*** ]

Especially during the off season.

Re: Articles of impeachment drafted against DOJ #2 Rod Rosenstein.

May 6, 2018, 2:14 PM

Please do not junk the Football board wirth politics. The lounge is way over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you misspelled p&r board***

May 6, 2018, 9:14 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, not the forum for this stuff. Go to reddit/r/conserv

May 6, 2018, 3:09 PM

you'll see it there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B-meist will move it when he wakes up in the morning.***

May 6, 2018, 5:04 PM

More obstruction of justice from idiot Trump sycophants

May 6, 2018, 6:34 PM

in the Republican Party. Rosenstein is right not to turn over documents related to an active ongoing FBI investigation. It's obvious what they are trying to do to help Trump.

The Republican Party has become the POT - Party of Trump - and this request for documents is just another fools errand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Judging by unemployment, the economy, North Korea

May 6, 2018, 7:37 PM

trade, ISIS I think it has become the party of winning. You choose to be blind, that is what is sad.

Re: Judging by unemployment, the economy, North Korea

May 6, 2018, 7:54 PM

TheRump family is a criminal enterprise. Colluding w the Russians was a minor thing, really. They have been laundering money for the Russian mob for more than a decade. There's a lot of info that the FBI have been closing-in on them for the last several years.
You can choose to ignore that, but TheRump admin is circling the toilet bowl. If it looks like carp, smells like carp, floats like carp, it's carp. Your sad day is coming.

can you site credible sources for these accusations?

May 6, 2018, 8:37 PM

I would love to read whatever credible sources you have found.

Thanks in advance...

You should read the Steele Dossier. It seems to be pretty

May 6, 2018, 8:45 PM

spot on so far and will give you a nice road map.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately for you, Trump and the POT aren't getting

May 6, 2018, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Judging by unemployment, the economy, North Korea ]

any credit for the economy, and rightfully so. The only thing they've done is pass a tax cut for the 1% that is exploding the deficit with very little positive economic bang for the buck, just as economists predicted. As a matter of simple fact, the tax cut and threats of a Trump trade war and the overall chaos created by the POT has created a lot of turmoil in the markets and doubts about the future economy.

But, by all means, please cling tightly to Trump with all of your might and don't let go.

Re: Articles of impeachment drafted against DOJ #2 Rod Rosenstein.

May 6, 2018, 7:07 PM

Slow painful death is well deserved. I hoping he gets it

Oh Good Grief..This broke last Tuesday

May 6, 2018, 7:12 PM

and Rosenstein was the one who broke it. He viewed it as a blackmail attempt by the Freedom Caucus. He doesn't take it very seriously and thinks Congress won't either. This is old news and made to sound far more serious than it appears to be from what I'm reading from LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES, not right-wing Reddit blogs.

Oh and I just realized this is on the FOOTBALL page...

May 6, 2018, 7:20 PM

not Amphitheatre where it belongs. My bad for replying.

Re: Oh Good Grief..This broke last Tuesday

May 6, 2018, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Oh Good Grief..This broke last Tuesday ]

walrus said:

and Rosenstein was the one who broke it. He viewed it as a blackmail attempt by the Freedom Caucus. He doesn't take it very seriously and thinks Congress won't either. This is old news and made to sound far more serious than it appears to be from what I'm reading from LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES, not right-wing Reddit blogs.

Yeah, I can't see Republicans in Congress sticking their necks out for Trump.

He gets hit, Republicans get Pense in office...and probably a lot fewer distractions and sideshows and endless controversy. As somebody who is fiscally conservative and socially liberal who usually votes Republican, I don't understand why most folks wouldn't view that as a major upgrade. For the life of me I don't understand this need on the part of Republicans to defend The Donald. The Donald's ego writes his own checks, let him pay the price if he stepped over the line.

But no way would I advocate trying to go after the justice department if I was in Congress. Not only is it the sort of move that would scare everybody - it looks like an attack on the rule of law, because, well, it is an attack on the rule of law, it's also kinda...wrongheaded. It's like: gimme a break here. The FBI is 90% Republican, not exactly a huge bastion of liberal Democratic sentiment.

I am tired of being told the Russies are hunky-dorey-fine (they never have been, and they're run by an old KGB spymaster who uses dirty spy tricks to solve most every problem), and that the FBI is bad and mean and untrustworthy. That just comes across as pure spin straight from Trump's camp and folks like Hannity and Fox & Friends who have seemingly gotten a little too close to His Orangeness. If the Feds are all up in Trump's business, quite frankly, it's because they think he's dirty.

If they're right, the truth will out. (It usually does.) If they're wrong, the whole thing will fizzle.

You need a 2/3's majority to impeach a president. There is just no way that happens unless the Feds provide something resembling definitive proof of major wrongdoing on Trump's part.

For my part, I dunno. Rather than prejudge, let's see what the facts say when it all comes out? So far I haven't seen anything resembling a smoking gun yet on the Russian business, and the whole Stormy Daniels thing is just salacious (and barely newsworthy) Slow News Day Filler unless there's a body there nobody has mentioned.

Think of the Stormy Daniels affair as a legal can opener

May 6, 2018, 8:48 PM

for the Trump can of worms.

Re: Oh Good Grief..This broke last Tuesday

May 6, 2018, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh Good Grief..This broke last Tuesday ]

Q- Don't know what you're watching but I've seen a gun with a two-pack-a-day habit. Had this been Hillary (she was my lesser of the evils vote made easy by DTs nomination), people and congress (though perhaps there are one or two congressmen who are also people) would be seeing flamethrowers and she'd have already been impeached and then brought back so she could be impeached again.

Though there are many more cigarettes in the pack, here is a simple one. We have him on tape (with confirmation from more than one aide) saying that he fired Comey to stop the investigation. Whether or not he colluded, that's obstruction of justice.

You claim fiscal responsibility and social liberalism and I do too. But that has led me to generally vote the other way. If the Dems have been, in the words of Rush, the tax-and-spend party, the GOP has been the spend-and-don't-tax party and it has showed up on the deficit report cards of Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump. Reagan was spend-and-don't-tax deficits bedam*ed, but in his case, coming out of stagflation, it was the right Keynesian thing to do and only somewhat Republican in nature at the time by how he chose to spend the money.

But politics and economics aside, Trump is just plain toxic. Though I'm sure it has been, I've never seen the country so divided and he is at the root of it. Democrats are under no delusions that politics would do anything but veer even farther to right under a President Pence but at least the relentless devisive in-your-face volume would mercifully tone downward.

Should've been done A LONG time ago.***

May 6, 2018, 7:33 PM

Replies: 37
| visibility 3,829
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic