Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Article about offensive line preseason.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,569

Article about offensive line preseason.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:53 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tigernet.com/amp/story/Swinney-concerned-about-Clemson-offensive-line-depth-18985

Dabo says that the depth at oline was worrisome at that point of the season and I think he was correct with that. However, he says “this first team oline group is going to be really good.” I don’t know if he truly believed that or was just saying that. However, based on the season, I think it’s safe to say he was way wrong. Etienne averaged 8.1 (insane) yards per carry in 2018 and only averaged 5.4 this year. A 2.7 difference is pretty severe. We all know about the performance against notre dame earlier in the year was putrid. However, the one against notre dame in the ACC championship wasn’t much different. Take away those two long runs from T Law and Etienne, where the defense had a ton of guys in the box and no one deep and the rushing stats aren’t all that impressive. Change needs to be made along the oline because good defenses will continue to feast on this soft line. Lawrence hardly got no time to throw the ball and the score against OSU could have been a whole lot closer if the guys gave him more time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,569
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic