Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sick of FSU fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Sick of FSU fans

Dec 10, 2020, 10:48 AM

I've been stuck in this 15-20 min debate/argument with a FSU fan that Clemson is doing nothing but paying recruits and funneling it thru Newspring....and prob got boosters working/volunteering there.....that are issuing money to recruit families same as to mission work and such. I'm trying to ask him where's his evidence...that it's all rumor....and he just goes on how well it's been rumors for years so has to be true....I'm so sick that some think we can't be successful without doing that dirty work....that we are truly a family oriented school and care about our athletes....and he's not having any of it. In fact, he said Clemson needs to show FSU how they do it because FSU needs a Newspring in Tallahassee. I just wish someone would go in there, do the books, do some digging...and prove that there is no evidence of these rumors. I guess FSU fans aint got much else to do than try and take us down since they are already so far down.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em u6c coot

Dec 2, 2013, 7:34 AM

Re: Sick of FSU fans

Dec 10, 2020, 10:51 AM

Weak...WEAK!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'***

Dec 10, 2020, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Calm down - you're dealing with a jealous FSU fan..........

Dec 10, 2020, 10:53 AM

that refuses to admit to himself that their glory days are long over and that we've surpassed them as kings of the ACC and as a true national power. Ignore this guy.

If it were that easy everyone would be doing it

Dec 10, 2020, 10:55 AM

There must be something else attracting all these awesome kids to Clemson.

Maybe FSU should try winning for a change

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 10:55 AM

Maybe moUSC needs to talk to Newspring. What they're doing definitely ain't working.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

FSU, both their fans and their team, are like a puppy.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:56 AM

They might startle you by making a lot of noise, or by nibbling your finger, but then you see that the minor disruption was caused by something completely incapable of harming you. You smile, and contemplate that this pitiful creature poses no threat to you and only survives because of your mercy, allowing it to live in your house.

Then you throw its favorite 3* recruit tennis ball and off it bounds, only to return for more scraps from the Florida recruiting grounds.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 10:56 AM

Sounds like FSU has reached coot status.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you crazy!***

Dec 10, 2020, 10:57 AM

Dec 10, 2020, 10:59 AM

Honestly, there's always going to be fans of other schools that think other successful teams are cheating. That includes our very own fans as we rarely lose out on a recruit without someone posting that the recruit must have been paid. It's frustrating, but there's nothing you can do to change their mind.

Clemson recruits very well, but really if anything, the number of 5 star recruits we get seems a little low for a team that's played in 4 out of the last 5 NC games while winning 2 of them.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just tell 'em we make

Dec 10, 2020, 11:21 AM

sure they have plenty of new shoes and crab legs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 11:28 AM

Wait, there are FSU fanS? As in plural FSU supporters?

I know we have our own resident FSU fan (note singular) but I have not seen a "plural usage case of a FSU "fan" in years. This must be a troll-er.

Dec 10, 2020, 11:30 AM

That would never work at FSU. The NCAA would automatically know they were cheating because FSU does trecruit anyone with enough moral fiber to go to church. Now if you could funnel it through the shoe department at Dillards or the seafood department at Publix, it would at least be believable.

Losers always have excuses. The Gamecock crowds

Dec 10, 2020, 11:39 AM

are experts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Losers always have excuses. The Gamecock crowds

Dec 10, 2020, 11:52 AM

Just tell them that if we are doing it at least we are getting our moneys worth out of it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 12:41 PM

Tell the Seminole fan that it has to do with something of which they have no knowledge-CULTURE!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never argue with an idiot***

Dec 10, 2020, 12:49 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic