Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are some of you starting to believe?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Are some of you starting to believe?

Jan 13, 2018, 6:24 PM

This is a very good team we have. If you are the type that tends to be negative and pessimistic about our basketball program, I would encourage you to forget about the past and support this team. They are going to wins some and lose some for sure, but when March rolls around we are going to be very pleased with where we stand.

There is still room on the bandwagon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Are some of you starting to believe?

Jan 13, 2018, 6:24 PM

Yeah baby!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m good to go. I’ve always lied Brownell as a coach

Jan 13, 2018, 6:28 PM

My only quibble was can he recruit bc that would be the unknown. I think the team he has now finally can compete and not have to rely on being streaky. We have enough guys that can score individually. No more having just one guy. And if he secures Zion then you can throw the recruiting question out the window. #fingerscrossed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's been evident for awhile now just watching them

Jan 13, 2018, 6:29 PM

play. This isn't a stereotypical Brownell team. I think 12-6 in the ACC is possible.

8 more ACC wins to go! Tuesday night win would be great!***

Jan 13, 2018, 6:37 PM

That would be outstanding.***

Jan 13, 2018, 6:39 PM [ in reply to I think it's been evident for awhile now just watching them ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

It would be unprecednted***

Jan 14, 2018, 3:55 PM

Well, right now, 17-1 is possible! Maybe not likely!***

Jan 13, 2018, 8:41 PM [ in reply to I think it's been evident for awhile now just watching them ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watching this UNC-ND game and this Mays kid real nice tho***

Jan 13, 2018, 6:49 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~Wigwedge~

Future looks bright! I'm looking forward to Jan 20 also***

Jan 13, 2018, 6:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

All Clemson fans are........

Jan 13, 2018, 6:57 PM

starved for an NCAA appearance and will support this team to the max. But let’s face it, cautiously optimistic is a fair and reasonable way to feel for any Clemson fan.

Not really sure why past teams should affect our excitement

Jan 13, 2018, 8:24 PM

about this team.

Jan 13, 2018, 6:59 PM

Beat the tarholes and I will beleive!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pleasantly and happily surprised Judge

Jan 13, 2018, 8:20 PM

Looks those transfers are paying big dividends - any transfers sitting on the pine this year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No transfers sitting out this year.

Jan 13, 2018, 8:23 PM

I’m sure we will look into some this offseason though if we see some we like.

Don’t beg. Last on, first off. You are either all in or

Jan 13, 2018, 8:34 PM

not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is begging? Not me. I only want fans who care.

Jan 14, 2018, 11:12 AM

Just pointing out that more people should care because this is a very good team and they deserve great fan support.

always did.

Jan 13, 2018, 8:58 PM

but I do wish they could clean up some of the sloppy errors.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 11:00 AM

Great to see so much student fan support this year! THIS really is a different "TEAM". This group of student athletes are working as a "team" rather than a few individuals that thought that they alone could carry the rest of the team on their back. They realize that it takes a "team" to win games, not individual hero's. This team is "coachable"!

But, keep in mind that this is the ACC. Road victories are very hard to come by. The Tigers have "1" and nearly stole a 2nd. As of Friday morning (1-12), ACC teams, in conference play, were 7-22 (.318) on the road. So, don't look for any dominant ACC team this year. But, the battles in ACC conference play will position all of the Big Dance qualifiers for a deep run against the rest of the countries best, but not as battle tested teams.

Stay LOUD, stay PROUD and keep showing up for the home games. Travel, if you can, to the nearest of the road games. GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 3:46 PM

I’ve always believed, but there isn’t a thing this team can’t do. The sky is the limit for this team. They truly play like a team so many different guys can score on this team. If they are active on the glass, and keep their turnovers down, the Tigers can end the streak on Tuesday!

I will start to believe once they move Kelly Bryant from point guard to cente***

Jan 14, 2018, 3:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not a lot to ask.***

Jan 15, 2018, 10:50 AM

Jan 14, 2018, 3:55 PM

I am. We got a shot Tuesday night if we get a fair shake from the refs. Brownell is starting to do a better job. All fans need to be positive with Jan 20 and Zion’s announcement.

Sat was a great response to Thur night.

Jan 15, 2018, 10:56 AM

I was worried that type of loss might have a hangover effect.

But losses will come, and I want to see how they respond and play down the stretch. I will watch and cheer, and be excited if this team does something great. I'm not going to expect much, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic