Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Apparently they don’t teach catching
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Apparently they don’t teach catching

Oct 17, 2020, 11:33 PM

In African American Studies class in Chapel Hill. Dear LAWD that was awful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They covered it in class.

Oct 17, 2020, 11:59 PM

So they missed it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: They covered it in class.

Oct 18, 2020, 12:27 AM

Teacher never showed up but erbody got a 4.0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I wish I could have taken those classes when I was there for undergrad.

Oct 18, 2020, 12:36 AM

My classes were extremely difficult. I went from getting above a 4.0 in high school to my first ever C (and happy to get a C in Anthropology); and below that even in one class.

So it does #### me off that those Athletes could just skate through fake classes and get A’s. Plus those classes were not made available for regular students.

I had a class junior year that the whole semester grade was a group project at end. I went to 2 Panic shows in Bethel, NY. Drive str8 back to chapel hill from the show so I could make it to my group presentation. Got back around 9am, sat on my bed and passed out, missed the class but prof was super cool and still gave me an A. My future ex wife so so pissed I made us drive str8 thru and then my dumb ### missed class anyway. Lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wish I could have taken those classes when I was there for undergrad.

Oct 18, 2020, 7:45 AM

African American studies classes were not available to regular students?? That’s not true. Over half the students were not athletes. This program had nothing to do with athletes in its origins. It was created to satisfy the political correctness crowd in the name of “fairness”, “diversity”, and “equality”. Yes, athletes figured out how to exploit just like they do with “music appreciation” , etc, at other schools.
I get it. I’m pissed too. UNC kicked my country butt in the academics. I graduated but worked my rear off. But the scar on the academic reputation can be blamed on the same bull crap equality &@“#***^ that we see today. Those are the facts. I was there and in athletics.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joke’s on you for working so hard when you could have taken

Oct 18, 2020, 8:28 AM

the no-show classes available for everyone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Joke’s on you for working so hard when you could have taken

Oct 18, 2020, 12:33 PM

Ok

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic