Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am just going to say it and go there
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 550

I am just going to say it and go there

Dec 30, 2018, 9:26 AM

lol at Kelly Bryant. Just LOL at the people around him that pushed him to leave and pushed him to believe he was better than this team. That guy will be selling used cars in about 18 months.

Clemson is a better team without him and I hope he flops like a fish out of water at Missouri.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand your agitation to a certain extent.

Dec 30, 2018, 10:05 AM

I also agree that it wasn’t the best decision. You need look no further than the next game vs Cuse to see that. He would have had an opportunity to be the hero right then and there. But we forget that, not only was he influenced by a desire to play, individuals talking in his ear, but he had also just watched several former teammates make the same decision he did and report back to their former team and post on social media about how happy they were. His decision is regrettable because it happened mid season. More so than the other QB transfers, it appears as though he quit on his team. But the truth is, he’s just another young man who felt compelled to make a selfish decision. I hope he has success in life from here on out. But I also hope he looks at Clemson now and feels some regret about leaving. If nothing else, that negative impact could influence him to be a better man in the future and teach him that every decision has consequences, both good and bad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand he was lobbying for remaining our starter.

Dec 30, 2018, 10:35 PM

When the head coach isn't in charge and unchallenged divisions are formed. We've seen it happen on many teams which for a variety of reasons bounces between QBs. I believe KB would have continued his attempts to 'get people on my side.' You've seen it in the work place and even at church.

It causes dissension and kayos. He may have not done what was best for him but he history has proven he did what is best for us. I have no doubt we would have played a #2 seed ND as the #3 seed had we lost to Cuse.

With Trevor leading Clemson to the victories which followed the Cuse game I do not think the POC could have ignored us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Clemson grad selling used cars.

Dec 30, 2018, 10:48 AM

When is enough enough?

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

lol..savannah hieay motor mile littered with el cid

Dec 30, 2018, 11:42 AM

Graduates trying to use their “citadel network “ to pawn off a used honda

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol..savannah hieay motor mile littered with el cid

Dec 30, 2018, 1:13 PM
mscott.gif(81.2 K)

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

The only positive I see for him is that it gives him

Dec 30, 2018, 11:31 AM

another year to prepare for the NFL because he ain’t ready now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll never be ready for The League. ******

Dec 30, 2018, 11:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Tajh couldn't make it...

Dec 30, 2018, 10:39 PM

there's no way KB makes it. They suffer the same malfunction while under pressure, brain death.

I apologize for being cruel, in fact both gave us everything they had and will always be Tigers to me. Never-the-less, neither was qualified to play in the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you....

Dec 30, 2018, 11:59 AM

He could have been like the Bama QB that stayed, but NO. NFL lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am just going to say it and go there

Dec 30, 2018, 12:04 PM

I wish him the best. I hope he plays well. Glad he left too. It worked out the best for everyone.

We are a better team with TL as starter

Dec 30, 2018, 3:08 PM

but I don't agree we are better without him. Don't understand this logic.

I hope he does well at Mo and beats SCU again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone who couldn't see Trevor as our starter after the...

Dec 30, 2018, 3:20 PM

Spring game is blind or just didn't see the game. I hope he dominates the conference but I know all you have to do to stop Kelly is pack the box and play decent secondary defense.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

^^^This

Dec 30, 2018, 9:31 PM

Alabama showed the formula for success against KB in last year's CFP playoff game.

Funny sidenote - during last night's game, I mentioned something about KB to my best friend. He looked at me deadpan and said, "Who? I've never heard of her."
I turn to look at my wife - she laughed in my face.
SMDH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 550
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic