Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone remember the name of the Mexican restaurant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Anyone remember the name of the Mexican restaurant

Jul 20, 2017, 11:21 AM

This would have been 16+ years ago. Having some discussions with friends and we can't remember the name.

It was in a townhouse/office park off of Issaqueena Trail. Had 3 floors. They served a massive fishbowl margarita, probably why we can't remember.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone remember the name of the Mexican restaurant

Jul 20, 2017, 11:27 AM

Los Amigos, I believe

You're correct

Jul 20, 2017, 11:36 AM

I lived at the Reserve and we used to head down there all the time. They didn't card. It was AWESOME. Had HUGE Dos Equis in frosty mugs as well.

Re: You're correct

Jul 20, 2017, 11:39 AM

Yep lots of good times at that place, pretty sure I almost died one night after drinking several pitchers of long island ice tea.

I juander if we're eskimo brothers

Jul 20, 2017, 11:40 AM

I banged some skanks I met there. When were you in tigertown? 2003-2007 for me.

Re: I juander if we're eskimo brothers

Jul 20, 2017, 11:42 AM

I was there for only 2 years 2000-2002 so right before you got there. I lived at the Summit right down from the Reserve.

Re: Anyone remember the name of the Mexican restaurant

Jul 20, 2017, 11:55 AM

Don't remember the name but sure to remember a story from there. Me and my buddy rod went to a Clemson vs FSU game years ago. We got pretty liqoured up before the game. Had a great time but as we were leaving the clutch went out in his car. Well being from Columbia at the time we were a long way from home. I called my buddy to bring a car trailer and come get us. We'll the car happened to break down right in front of the restaurant, so we decided to get some tacos and more drinks (since we obviously were not driving). Anyhow about an hour in rod goes to the bathroom. He is gone for a while and I really didn't think nothing about it. About 30 mins later the manager and the waitress come up to me and tell me I have to get my friend. I was a bit confused until they led me to the bathroom and rod was passed out in a locked stall. It took me forever to get him up and out of there. Needless to say we were kicked out but at least they forgot to give us the bill first. I would have probably forgotten this if your post didn't remind me. Now I have to call rod and make him relive the moment...haha

Los Amigos or Los Hermanos***

Jul 20, 2017, 1:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I'd already forgotten about that place.

Jul 20, 2017, 1:13 PM

Thanks for the re-memory.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic